****gamertag On Forum****

Forgot To Add, Register And You Get One Like Mine, The Background Changes To The Last Game You Played.......

I tried this site a few weeks ago but I can't get on. I registered and it sent me a validation email. I clicked the link and it took me to the site but when I try to log in it says I have not yet validated my email address. Click here to resend validation email. Then if I click it it tells me there has been an error.

I can't re-reg as it already has my gamertag as registered. ARRRRRGGGHH :Chainsaw:

I can't even contact them!!!

samething here, you hit the validation and it takes you to the site but you cant login,

i thought fook it and left the site but later i checked my email and there was another validation email, i clicked that and it worked, if you read the validation it says something about checking your xbox live email account, you must have to verify that aswell so they know your noy using someone elses tag,

hopefully mine should be below!!!:Clap:

If not, back to the drawing board!!

id

ive registered etc with gametag, all fine
i cant seem to add as signature on this forum, any ideas?

Can someone post in their forum asking how I can get on please?

I'm really struggling, tried at home and work still no joy. Maybe they can just delete my first attempt and let me retry.

I tried this site a few weeks ago but I can't get on. I registered and it sent me a validation email. I clicked the link and it took me to the site but when I try to log in it says I have not yet validated my email address. Click here to resend validation email. Then if I click it it tells me there has been an error.

I can't re-reg as it already has my gamertag as registered. ARRRRRGGGHH

I can't even contact them!!!

i take it you validated it through outlook express or whatever email program you are using....

once you have done that...

goto xbox.com and login there,then click on forums.now look at your private messages.you should have a link to validate your account on there aswell.:)

i take it you validated it through outlook express or whatever email program you are using....

once you have done that...

goto xbox.com and login there,then click on forums.now look at your private messages.you should have a link to validate your account on there aswell.:)

Thanks so much. I didn't understand they sent it there as well. And it wasn't obvious I had a new PM. Done and dusted. Thanks!!

Back