game server

allroad said:
i cant see anything wrong with pipehose's posts just expressing an opinion and offering to help as well
totally agree nothing wrong with the post at all :) lets not let this get out if hand guys :)

im sorry if i have up set a few peeps . it was not intended to do that. it was just an opinion. so lets stop bitching and get back onto track
now what about a game LOL

ps davidh hope dog gets better

Just to keep you informed on the state of play with the games server,
just need a hard drive, another 256 meg of ram & a case & its all sorted !!

Duron 900
gigabyte motherboard
256mb 133 mem
geforce mx gfx card
52X cd rom
400 watt psu
10' monitor

LOL !! all that lot for no more than £35 its a deal, its a steal, its sale of the feckin century LOL !!!

& have upgraded my net connection to 1mb

Another week & it should be all sorted !!

wavey m8,what size harddrive do u need???????

Probably about a 5-10 gig drive, just enough room for an operating system & whatever games people want me to host !! Cant believe Ive just sold a 20 gigi hard drive on ebay, BUGGER !!! lol

just spoke to WAVEY and ive offered him my old 10gb harddrive to help with the game server :) ,this is exactly what this forum is about and why i love being a member, it is one BIG FAMILY :Cheers:

oops - sorry Zoo -didnt get to your post before i replied to waveys - - -didnt mean to steal yr thunder :)

thats ok m8,i spose it depends on what size yours is [lmao] gbs that is......and what size wavey would prefer to have......

i have a 10 or an 8.4 - if one is needed as maybe a slave just let me know.
btw - -i dont want to put a dampener on any plans u might have but if u r planning to run COD, I dont think the geforce mx will let you run it. You need a DX9 card with T&L as far as i know. I hope i'm wrong cos i love playing Cod with u lot

Back