fun fix

confirmed working belfast took about 20 odd minuts but updated fine 2100c box btw go,n to do a 4010 now ....worked fine
( edit ) the movies were working b4 i done the fun card now they arent maybe still has some updateing to do.. not complaning btw just for info

Last edited:
OK, Firstly...thanks for this....Secoundly...Can I leave my card as it is and just over wrote the External EEprom?
Been a long time since the last one I did.....

I've just programed a Fun4 in ex cw area, works fine except for the movie channels, which don't offer me the option to insert pin nummber when I press the red button.
I had this facility before the hit....any suggestion folks??

Forgot too add I programmed the card using the chaos v3 as my flash.

Dave, yeah I know movies don't need a pin after 9.00pm, but, I'm not getting the movies full stop....sorry if I didn't explain my situation properly. By the way my box is a sammy 2100.

Dave, yeah I know movies don't need a pin after 9.00pm, but, I'm not getting the movies full stop....sorry if I didn't explain my situation properly. By the way my box is a sammy 2100.

Hi
have you just got the VM update
i.e the black/white tool bar
Cos if so do a search there is a fix
Oh and any shorting of battery is a no no
Cos that erases the nvram amongst other things
Too many people think its a good idea to do this

Ah well Dave, I think I'll leave it till tmoz, it's been a long eventful hasn't it!! Good night all.

got two boxes pace 1000 and pace 2000 . pace 1000 has got movies and pin yet the 2000 model hasnt got movies carnt get my head round this any help or advice

AU Fun!!!

Yes M8 it work in TW no problem,many thanks for the prom delivery you guys are amazing.

Hasta la vista: :emotions1

I had the VM update for a month or so now and movies were working fine after the VM update. Just not working now after writing the chaos v3 for my flash....perhaps it needs a bit of time to load,who knows.

Has anyone got the fix for 4010 in pure ntl area yet please

Thank You Thank You

Confirmed working in pure nthell Glasgow...Thank you to all involved in the fix.
You have made the mrs and the kids when they wake up tomorrow very happy : multi :

Ohhh box is 4010 working fine :)

thanks

thanks this is working 100 % on all 4 of my boxes

ps keep up the good work guys

Hi

Works on 14001N nottingham pure NThell area. just by rewriting the flash file.
many thanks

Back