fun card ..?

das

Inactive User
Reaction score
.. can anyone tell me i what order do the idr and bk go in and in what box ..i am new to it and could do with a pointer or two..thk you..

The ird and BK do not go in the box, they go on the card. Search funcard there is a lot of help about it, but by the looks of this request, I wouldnt bother, it will have gone off permanently before you figure it out.

The ird and BK do not go in the box, they go on the card. Search funcard there is a lot of help about it, but by the looks of this request, I wouldnt bother, it will have gone off permanently before you figure it out.

.. can anyone tell me i what order do the idr and bk go in and in what box ..i am new to it and could do with a pointer or two..thk you..

The BK is entered in 'normal' order or as read, the IRD may or may not be entered normally, ie 12 ** ** ** or 3E ** ** ** or hex reversed ie 12 3a 4e 1f would become 1f 4e 3a 12...the pair order stays the same but the pairs are reversed...pair '12' retains its numerical order but moves position within the IRD, the IRD order depends on the software used to create the ext eep.

Quite a mouthful but hope this helps.

Muskrat

The BK is entered in 'normal' order or as read, the IRD may or may not be entered normally, ie 12 ** ** ** or 3E ** ** ** or hex reversed ie 12 3a 4e 1f would become 1f 4e 3a 12...the pair order stays the same but the pairs are reversed...pair '12' retains its numerical order but moves position within the IRD, the IRD order depends on the software used to create the ext eep.

Quite a mouthful but hope this helps.

Muskrat
quick question, if you cannot post keys for funcards on here where can they be obtained

Back