fujitsu siemens amilo 2months old ethernet port stopped working?

coopsvip

Inactive User
Reaction score
fujitsu siemens amilo 2months old. ethernet port stopped working ? ive tried 3 diff leads and and modems still no joy but they all work on other comps. can only get on net wirelessly. can any1 help?

Check device manager, reinstall drivers.

Other than that return it to the vendor you purchased from for repair/replacement - if you bought from ebay contact Fujitsu Siemens directly.

NB backup all your data before sending for repair/repalcement.

Turn the power off completely, i.e. unplug it from mains.

I've had similar problems with HP, and this has fixed it, if not back to where you got it from.

Check device manager, reinstall drivers.

Other than that return it to the vendor you purchased from for repair/replacement - if you bought from ebay contact Fujitsu Siemens directly.

NB backup all your data before sending for repair/repalcement.

i cant even find the eithernet port in device manager?

This tell s me it's one of 2 things either you need to set up a new internet connection using the ethernet port as it has been removed somehow. Or you need to do as lil pob says and download and install the drivers from fujitsu siemens and install them unless you have a driver disc.

This tell s me it's one of 2 things either you need to set up a new internet connection using the ethernet port as it has been removed somehow. Or you need to do as lil pob says and download and install the drivers from fujitsu siemens and install them unless you have a driver disc.

tried both of them and didnt work. guy frm fujitsu said i need a new lan card. im not impressed. might try and exchange 4 a new 1.

Back