FS - Toshiba 42inch Plasma Panal Boxed (re-badged Panny 4 series)

de_deej

Inactive User
Reaction score
FOR SALE: TOSHIBA 42WP16 PLASMA PANEL (re-badged panny 4 series)

£400 OVNO, COLLECTION ONLY FROM LONDON - SW19

I have just got a new plasma so I am selling this one. I have owned the plasma from new for about 3 years, the whole time it was treated like a member of the family.

It is boxed and in an excellent 'as new' condition, it still only looks as if it is a month old. The remote has never been used (apart from setting it up) as I used my sky+ remote. Speakers can be connected directly to the panel.

Full Specs Here

Pictures are of the actual panel:

DSC03142.jpg

DSC03145.jpg

DSC03152.jpg

DSC03151.jpg

Mre pics below.

Please note the wall bracket is not included, but a universal one can be purchased for around £30-£40.

Cheers,

de_deej

Would be interested but am in South Yorkshire what would postage costs be.

Would be interested but am in South Yorkshire what would postage costs be.

No idea mate, it probably would be better to contact a courier local to you and ask how much they would charge. Just had a look at parceltogo (thanks Ronnie), they would take it but it wouldn't be insured and it would be sent at your risk:

http://www.parcel2go.com/shipping-items.aspx#unins

Cheers,

DJ

you can actually insure item when you proceed with checkout and i in the past have used them the service is very much reliable.

Having said that don't take my word for it but i can say the service is good.

you can actually insure item when you proceed with checkout and i in the past have used them the service is very much reliable.

Having said that don't take my word for it but i can say the service is good.

Thanks mate, but they state that television and compute equipment can not be insured. Would probably be best to phone them.

This is still availible, I have been offered £380 which I have accepted but as yet I haven't seen the notes. So if anyone is interested at this price let me know, or it will be on ebay next week.

de_deej

Back