FS: Pinnacle PCTV Stereo TV cards

IAmATeaf

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Pinnacle PCTV Stereo TV cards up for sale. Both come with relevant software, remote control and remote sensor so a complete package, don't have the boxes but will be safely packaged for delivery.

Review can be found here: http://www.networkitweek.co.uk/pers...e-pctv-stereo?vnu_lt=nit_art_related_articles

I'm currently using 1 of the cards in my PC with ChrisTV to view TV on my PC. As well as being a TV card, you can use the enclosed software to get TeleText and use the inputs to encode analog footage (VHS, camcorder ...) to MPEG1/MPEG2. Software includes the standard PCTV Vision and PCTV Teletext plus a copy of Pinnacles MCE type offering which turns your PC into a Media Station.

Please note that the cards I have uses the Phillips chipset instead of the normal BT which is supposed to offer better PQ.

Pic of the card

Looking for £22 inc for each card.

Last edited:
Get these card(s) in time for the World Cup final :) Am open to reasonable offers.

AK__47 said:
Dose this Card Work on Windows Media Center?

I've got no idea mate, I use the card with normal XP Pro and ChrisTV to get telly on the PC.

its not a freeview card is it? Im assuming it will only pic up ch1,2,3,4 and 5?

bally12345 said:
its not a freeview card is it? Im assuming it will only pic up ch1,2,3,4 and 5?

That's what I use it for although it does have MiniTV + DVB-T written on the card I've never managed to get it to receive freeview. I contacted Pinnacle about this and they never responded so I assume they thought it was a dumb question. :)

Could you give a exact model number so I can do a quick google search. Thanks

can you confirm whether this is dvb -t or just analogue

Back