FS - Nintendo Wii Package Worth £400-£450. May Trade For 360 Package.

de_deej

Inactive User
Reaction score
FS - Nintendo Wii, Games & Accesories !

Wii has now sold but I still have the games below.

I am selling the following Wii Package (originally purchased from Currys 2months ago):

1. Nintendo Wii Boxed with all accesories (Stand, Remote, Nunchuck) - SOLD
2. Wii Sports - SOLD
3. Official Nintendo Component Cable - SOLD
4. Wii-Play with extra Wii-remote - SOLD
5. Extra Nunchuck Controller - SOLD
6. Call Of Duty 3 - £22 including recorded delivery
7. Zelda Twilight Princess - £22 including recorded delivery
8. Tiger Woods 2007 - SOLD
9. Red Steel - £22 including recorded delivery
10. Excite Truck - Still Sealed £22 including recorded delivery

Only selling because my dvd player has just packed in and I have decided I would like to get a 360 or ps3 instead.

Everything is boxed and is in new condition, a lot of the games have only been played once.

I will upload pictures asap.

de_deej

Last edited:
fookin hell thats a bit steep

why not offere the wii with all cables .etc and a game for a decent price and then either sell rest games and accessorie on here or ebay

because i know no one will pay that for a wii with a few games .etc

because the games well u can get them for penny's .etc

just my view

fookin hell thats a bit steep

why not offere the wii with all cables .etc and a game for a decent price and then either sell rest games and accessorie on here or ebay

because i know no one will pay that for a wii with a few games .etc

because the games well u can get them for penny's .etc

just my view

Been offered £350 cash (from neighbour but has only got money next month), and £369 from cex to trade it in for a 360 (check their website). Will leave it on hear for a couple of days and then probably trade itin or list it on ebay.

But thanks for your comments ;).

If your interested, I wouldnt mind buying the extra wii-mote and nunchuck for a fair price? Cheers

Well I have ordered a new nunchuck and remote from HMV for £36.98 all in. So if you can beat that I will cancel - cheers!

I am selling the following Wii Package (originally purchased from Currys 2months ago):

1. Nintendo Wii Boxed with all accesories (Stand, Remote, Nunchuck)
2. Wii Sports
3. Official Nintendo Component Cable
4. Wii-Play with extra Wii-remote
5. Extra Nunchuck Controller
6. Call Of Duty 3
7. Zelda Twilight Princess
8. Tiger Woods 2007
9. Red Steel
10. Excite Truck - Still Sealed

Only selling because my dvd player has just packed in and I have decided I would like to get a 360 or ps3 instead.

Everything is boxed and is in new condition, a lot of the games have only been played once.

I went to Gamestations website and added up the individual selling price which came to £445. I also went to Amazon and added up the lot that came to £400 (although almost all of it was out of stock lol..).

Anyway I payed over £400 for the lot so I will set an asking price of £370.

I don't want to split the package, but I may consider a trade for a similar xbox 360 premium package, or if somebody has a ps3 lying around.

I will upload pictures asap.

de_deej

you cant base your prices on new m8 you need to offer the games for what they would sell on ebay or what they would trade in for just to be fair to potential buyers.

ive got a ps3 usa 60gig model with 3 games f1/motorstorm/resistance fall of man
7 movies *blu ray 1 hdmi cable and the bluetoth media remote all as new willing to trade for a wii for my kids

and ive got an xbox360 core made up to a prem obviously without silver lip on the tray though not even been opened either lmk m8

ive got a ps3 usa 60gig model with 3 games f1/motorstorm/resistance fall of man
7 movies *blu ray 1 hdmi cable and the bluetoth media remote all as new willing to trade for a wii for my kids

PM sent mate !

u on msn m8 i can send one across i cant get into my photobucket acc

i sold it on ebay last month but as usual the buyer wanted me to send it to somaila go figure lol, but i saw ure trade advert and i wouldnt mind one for the kids obviously with a bit of cash on ure side

well if this deal goes through i'll let u know fisco

looks like the deal has gone through m8 i'll open up another for sale trade thread

Back