two yes two nintendo wii's for sale, modded with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thommohawk

wii-logo.jpg

ONE BELOW IS STILL FOR SALE THE OTHER HAS SOLD

wii one my bros... wiikey installed, games and one wiimote (with nunchuck) basically standard except its modded....he copied me and bought an aftermarket wii stand that charges the wiimote and lights up in neon blue (nice), and wired gamecube pad, and what ever games he,s backed up ;).

£270 for my brothers. plus p+p but prefer meet/pick up. no paypal sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MINES SOLD SORRY

mines same (wiikey) but i have an extra wiimote with mine, same stand, and a wireless gamecube pad (cant beat wireless). oh and one of them nintendo classic pads, one nunchuck with one of the wiimotes (the other is just a wiimote). oh and a memory card, i forgot about that lol. and the games ive backed up ;)

SOLD for mine ( it has more than first one, 1gb mem card (i,ll double check that), extra wiimote (official), wireless instead of wired gamecube pad, and a nintendo classic gamepad (official). plus p+p but prefer meet/pickup. no paypal sorry.

both boxed with leads, modded ready to go, good condition.

leeds area.

no interest and i'll advertise them elsewhere, then ebay if no sale, im in no rush for a sale, i dont need the money there only for sale due to lack of use.

more pics to come of the whole lot for sale soon, but i have a quick pic of mine in the stand (included and it charges the batteries) pic below. as you can see there modded and they come with extras so not just a normal wii.

dsc01500le5.jpg

as pointed out to me its a sellers market for these and the new ones if you can get them will need modding, and ive been told the chip itself is 35 quid (not even out yet) add that to the fee for it modding and it all adds up.

if you dont want them keep this post in mind if you know anyone that does want one,

remember the two have the boxes so could be used as presents.

Last edited by a moderator:
ignore below, it showed up so both are still now for sale.

sorry mines not for sale due to a problem with dhl losing another one for a friend which means i'll probably have to give him mine, (unless they find it that is).

see f*cking dhl thread.

brothers still for sale though.

ignore the second post both still for sale the missing dhl one showed up so i now dont need to give mine to the lad who went missing as it is now no longer missing lol.

relief......so at present both are still back up for sale.

ill pass info on thommo.........get back to u

If these are still for sale Thommo how many back ups are included.
A lad at work might be intrested.

mine sold so only to one for 270 is left, ive 2 people at our lasses work pondering on it so it wont be here long i dont think.

@phil ive sent you a pm, ive only just seen your post, the mods didnt update the post till today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back