[FS] DM800 HD - Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, got 3 of these for sale. You know what these are.
Brand new, never used. Come with L3 Alps tuners, everything that normally comes with them.

£172 each delivered recorded (paypal only)
£160 pick up from London (cash preferred)

I've not put any images on them or anything they come with the standard image that they normally come with. I think they are sim 2.01 BL76.

do they suffer from jumping and picture freeze like other ones...i know it say's l3 tuner but tbh it means nothing,imo it depends where they are made.

anyway have a mate who is intrested,but he has to get rid off his dm500 first

i've not had any glitching on these but then again i only used it for SD and not HD.
from what i have heard, these are pretty decent but all about personal experiance really.

these are FTA only by the way.

172 pound m8 is alot really, thats what they are retailing at now, the l3 tuner versions, if u struggle to get rid, then i would offer 100 pound delivered m8

If you can get them for 100 quid delivered brand new i would buy 10 off you straight away.

Last edited:
not being funny or owt, but u bought them from ashop, and now trying to sell them, so they are second hand m8, thatswhy i said 100 pound, ( second hand )

ok cool they are second hand unused then. thanks for the offer tho will keep it in mind.

ps, 2 left now.

not being funny or owt, but u bought them from ashop, and now trying to sell them, so they are second hand m8, thatswhy i said 100 pound, ( second hand )

U on drugs m8
Another usefull post . Get me 10 if
U can get any anywhere 2nd hand or not
For 100 quid.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can ask all good.
satfooldeals also charge 10 quid royal mail and 12 quid dhl delivery.

but anyway back on topic lol still 2 left. if you can find cheaper by all means get it elsewhere. not ripping anyone off its a good price in my opinion and it is brand new.

tbh if you dont wanna buy dont post ;) simples :Hit:

my mate is trying his best to get rid off his dm500 but may take a while....will you be getting more stock off these in the future?

my mate is trying his best to get rid off his dm500 but may take a while....will you be getting more stock off these in the future?

I've still got 2 mate. wont be getting anymore unless some new technology comes out and tickles my fancy lol but keep an eye on this thread I will update it if its sold. Wont be selling anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back