FS:Asus Gigabit Router DUAL BAND Wireless N900 £75.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
HI - ok i used it for a week or so but i can honestly say its Brand new only used for a week or so, in as new condition, Virgin Media sent me a Superhub2, hence i no longer need this and is surplus to requirements..evrything is in the box and in pristine as new condition...£75
delivered.

IMAG0379.jpg

Hi, sorry about the delay, I had to go out on a job.
I think the rules of the forum state that PP has to be done the 'normal' way (i.e. not 'gift') If you're OK with that, send me your email & I'll get payment straight done straight away.
Cheers, Trevor.
johnny bravo said:
trevortron said:
Hi, I'm interested in your Asus router, is it still available?
I live in Portugal, but I have a fwding agent in Essex, would there be any chance of geting it there by Fri morning?
Cheers, Trevor.
I can send it to essex, i normally use myhermes who take around 3 to 4 days to deliver...if pair today can get out in the next hour or so..PayPal gift or bt...also please Post reply in thread

Regards
Jb

Hi, sorry about the delay, I had to go out on a job.
I think the rules of the forum state that PP has to be done the 'normal' way (i.e. not 'gift') If you're OK with that, send me your email & I'll get payment straight done straight away.
Cheers, Trevor.
Hi if u pay the 3.5% PayPal charge then im Fine i can post today.. i ve sold on here before. Been here for years im sure people Will vouch for me...if so Ill pm u my paypal address

If u pay the 3.5% paypal charge im ok with that...been a member here for years peeps Will vouch for me im sure of that

Hi if u pay the 3.5% PayPal charge then im Fine i can post today.. i ve sold on here before. Been here for years im sure people Will vouch for me...if so Ill pm u my paypal address

OK, it's nothing against you personally, but if anything untoward happens (ie lost in post etc.) at least I'm covered.. it hope! :)

Lol...no probs mate, i can understsnd yr point...who knows whats gonna hallen...Ill pm u my paypal addy

cheers bud recieved, ill post it today via myhermes normally take 3 to 4 days hopefully will be there on friday ..thanks..

parcel posted at local myhermes drop off point

Last edited:
nice,:Bounce: thanks for feedback, glad you like it..

looks like every one is happy , will close the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back