Frozen shoulder advice

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a frozen shoulder since July, I'm in constant pain all day and night, tablets I've had from doctor don't work
I had a steroid injection on Friday which has taken the edge off but still in a lot of pain
Can't get a good nights sleep and feel ill most of the time to the pain and lack of sleep
Has anyone here had it and might have some advice to give? what worked for you etc?
Been told can last 2 to 3 years or longer
I do have a TENs machine but it don't seem to relieve the pain
:(

Cannabis oil or smoking it both can help with pain and is great for sleep. I know some people are dubious but I think it is better than opioid painkillers tbh.

Cannabis oil or smoking it both can help with pain and is great for sleep. I know some people are dubious but I think it is better than opioid painkillers tbh.
I quit smoking it 6 odd years ago and was thinking of getting some oil maybe

I quit smoking it 6 odd years ago and was thinking of getting some oil maybe
I use the oil as I not keen on smoking. Make sure the oil is full extract and not the cbd oil you buy in shops.
Taking it a few hours before bed and just start with a small amount and try to take a measured amount as this will give you a measure of what you can tolerate as everyone is different.
I use RSO which is the Rick Simpson extraction method. This is not extracted into a carrier oil so I usually eat something fatty with it to help my body absorb it. If you can get the cannabis that has been extracted into a carrier oil already that would be perfect but is usually a bit more expensive.

Just be careful if driving using it (Cannabis oil)
I have known people to use cannabis for gaming as they have said the can actually concentrate better when using it.
I know what you mean about driving as using any kind of drug even prescription drugs can be dangerous when driving.

I've had it twice and had injections about 8 yrs apart, it worked for me after about a week but took a month to get back to any normality but I was still nervous about using the shoulder to it's fullest extent, I believe an operation is available but was never offered one
Hope you get some relief soon

I was told not to move it too much for a few days

Back