french gp

effone

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey Dutcho,
Heres to a great f1 weekend ( i hope) ,will be good to see a proper race this time lets hope ferrari and bar are on form and give renualt a run for their money at their home race!!

Effone. :Cheers:

lets hope it's better than the American one...........

have they sorted the tyre's yet m8..?....

effone said:
...but looking at practise times renualt n mclaren r topping the time sheets !!
Well so they should be :salute: and with Kimi's blown engine that gives a little space for the Renaults. :)

As for the Michelin situ, i also think its right they are refunding and offering free tickets, and i'm also in agreement with the released figures that 70% of F1 fans believe Max Mosely should resign!! Its about time the sport was fixed after all the damage he has caused it over the years.

I am sure the teams will be punished further in September anyway.

was a good race in the end, although i wish would see more overtaking in F1

il second that m8,its agood result for him.ferrari struggled abit but r hanging on.
but how many times this season have we seen trulli hold up a big chunk of the field letting the pole man disapear!
bring back tyre changes and get rid of mosley,i need summit to keep me awake. lol

Yeah they change the rules so ppl can over take then you see a queue of cars following each other round a high down force circuit cos they cannot get close enough to over take :(

Sato had a good go though...lol

well he is japanese, maybe he thinks he's a kamakazi pilot.lol
well here's to a good race at silverstone.
lets give renualt some ballast to slow em down , like max mosley tied to the rear wing, now that would be worth watching!

Back