freezing nokia,not now

bonehead

Member ++
Reaction score
hi all i bought a nokia cheap,it wasnt working,i put seeral images on all the sam same chanels,rest not available,what i have found i think,is a tuner with dry joints,not sure yet as i have only just found it but what i did was just wiggle cable feed,chanel froze so i pushed feed in as hard up as poss ,it went ok.then i put a chanel on that didnt work and pushed gently the tune to the outside,now it picks up all chanels.
moral to this i think is if you think you have a knackered tuner try a little wiggle lol
worked for me hope it does for you:Cheers:

bonehead said:
hi all i bought a nokia cheap,it wasnt working,i put seeral images on all the sam same chanels,rest not available,what i have found i think,is a tuner with dry joints,not sure yet as i have only just found it but what i did was just wiggle cable feed,chanel froze so i pushed feed in as hard up as poss ,it went ok.then i put a chanel on that didnt work and pushed gently the tune to the outside,now it picks up all chanels.
moral to this i think is if you think you have a knackered tuner try a little wiggle lol
worked for me hope it does for you:Cheers:

that usefull i will bare that one in mind m8

cheers

Back