Freeview Dongle (Trial)

I got confirmation, the day i signed up. aint had the email telling me when it comes though.

just got mine today, will report if its any good soon

well thought I'd sign up too since last person in this thread has recieved his

currently cant get it to work but i'l keep trying lol i'l post some pics of what you get.....

you get:

• usb tv dongle (dvb-t)
  • a magnetic antenna

edit: added photos

dsc01808g.jpg

dsc01807e.jpg

cant get this working :( i'l keep trying ....

Last edited:
Just signed up.... hopefully it wont take too long to get here!

Got mine today. You have to log on to website www.telegenttv.com to install software. It works - but barely. I am using an external aerial and have selected low performance mode. Most of the time I get no signal, now and again I get a very jerky reception. It's using 99% of my CPU on a pentium 4 (which it states is minimal spec along with 1GB Ram) It seems to use a beta Telegent player that trys to connect via a server, but most of the time it is unable to do so. Have sent them an email! Anyone else had any results?

NB No tuning is required - only 83 normal free view channels (No radio or HD) in London area anyway (if that makes any difference!)

Last edited:
mint dosnt work at at all (windows 7) after install website says no dongle found and the lil sys try thing says no hardare found tried on 2 computers / reinstalled drivers....

utter shite lol

Discovered it works fine with Blaze :banana:

Thanks for posting ronster.

Last edited:
just got mine today are they worth installing.also is there any decent chanells on it

oh well forgot my user name and password.cant see any way of retrieving it on their site.any way round this.

oh well forgot my user name and password.cant see any way of retrieving it on their site.any way round this.

You could try installing this trial version of blaze

Blaze HDTV Player(BlazeDTV) - best HDTV/DTV Software. support DVB-T,DVB-S,ATSC and Analog TV

I am using an older version of it that came my wandTV dongle, but it works fine with the telegent one. First you will need the msi file to install the telegent driver, which can be found here

Gabbit Server Installer.msi

Back