Freeview Dongle (Trial)

mine just came this morning i on win 7 64bit so i dont suppose it will work

edogg

Mine works fine on Windows 7 64 bit using Windows Media Center and the drivers posted a few posts ago.

still waiting for mine, i wonder if the free aerial will be any good for freeview in my room? i very much doubt it lol.

So just recived mine this morning, did not think I would. Reading through the posts here has anyone managed to get this working on XP, if so is it worth installing on XP when you can use TVcatchup.

Also I read that it installs alot of other stuff as I guess you would be connecting to there servers so is there any potential for them to do anything

:Fish:Skinz:Fish:

So just recived mine this morning, did not think I would. Reading through the posts here has anyone managed to get this working on XP, if so is it worth installing on XP when you can use TVcatchup.

Also I read that it installs alot of other stuff as I guess you would be connecting to there servers so is there any potential for them to do anything

:Fish:Skinz:Fish:

Yes, using blaze. See post #40

Yes, using blaze. See post #40

Thanks for your reply however what about the other gunk it installs and is it worth it compared to TVcatchup

Thanks again kurgan

Thanks for your reply however what about the other gunk it installs and is it worth it compared to TVcatchup

Thanks again kurgan

Well that's a matter for you to decide. I prefer a dongle but tvcatchup is a good service. Are you talking about blaze tv gunk?

Well that's a matter for you to decide. I prefer a dongle but tvcatchup is a good service. Are you talking about blaze tv gunk?

Well whatever you have to install with this dongle, but I guess yes also whats installed with blaze too.

thanks

Back