Freeview £37.24

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
FREEVIEW
10% off at the moment and enter this code COMP10
but if u miss the 10%, full price is only £39.99 anyway :) cool price dont ya think

Still too much imo!!!
£39.99 for digital quality picture and genuine widescreen transmission-too much!
There's no pleasing some people. Good spot Rat.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LMFAO ...I thought that was damn cheap m8,if I find cheaper you'll be the first to know ...

Cheers narabdela ;)

Cheers rat
local shop sold out
but managed to get a couple on the net for £77
inc p&p

rat, what product was that price? I`ve been around the site but cant see any freeview boxes at that price. the links timed out =(

I`m after a cheap freeview for a pressie for xmas

M8 it was a Ferguson fdt 500 but its not on the site anymore :( they have got them in store too as I bought 2 from a store yesterday ..shame the link aint there anymore it was there yesterday :(

That is the one zoo bt ur link dont work ,see if this does :)
FREEVIEW

brilliant lads, thanks very much, definitely getting one - great price!

strange how the links dont last long ??

LOL cut it out you guys, currys builds shopping sessions into the links as you navigate the sites. They only last on the server for a little while which is why the links keep falling over after a period!

If you do a search in the search box for FERGUSON FDT500 you`ll find the freeview we`re talking about.

Speaking of which, is it a good machine? It`s not missing anything vital? Does anyone have one. It`s pretty cheap so i`m wondering if she`s fully specced up...

The only problem is that it only has one scart socket, which makes recording from it inconvenient.

pants...but if your tv has two scarts can you record from the tv as such?

Back