freesat maybe

gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the standard sky dish its got 2 lnbs i think it was used for sky + before ie 7 months ago as the previous people had it all working.

now al i want to do is connect a box that gives me channels. what is the best way to go with out having to play with cards and stuff like that all files to get channels up and runnning on it

i see freesat is about but is it worth the money or is there a plug and play sort of thing with sky any help would be great folks

thanks for reading and helping

i set my old fella up with free sat as it has a few extra movie channels. they arnt owt special movies for men and you have a fair few more +1 cgannels than freeview also. if you are unwilling to go for sky or cable it is the next best thing. box's are pretty cheap these days aswell. i have seen a few in my local market hd ones going for £30 . i dont know if its still the case but argos have been pretty good from my past experiances hd £69.99 and sd £29.99. personally im on cable so i havent had to live with it but all the family members and friends i have helped with freesat are well chuffed.

Back