FREE XBOX LIVE 48hr CODES!!!!!!

bladesftp

Inactive User
Reaction score
You can get a FREE 48-Hour Xbox LIVE® Gold Membership Code and when it runs out you can get another and another and another! - Just keep repeating daily, or by using loads of fake emails until the offer is over!
By playing the Tropicana Twister IWG, you get a free 48-hour free trial code. Do it as many times as you like. And here’s the beauty of it - You can even win actual Xbox 360 prizes while you’re doing this! (only US residents)

Instructions

1) Head over to the Tropicana Twister page and sign up using bogus emails etc HERE

2) You will now be taken to the gaming page - click on I DON’T HAVE AN ACCESS CODE and make note of the code they give you

3) Go back to the gaming page and enter the code in the “Access Code” field

4) Enter the security ID in the other field

5) Now click the LETS PLAY button

If you win a prize - woohoo!

If you do not win a prize, you will be shown the following message:

Sorry you were not a winner this time.

Please accept this complimentary 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE® Gold Membership* from Tropicana Twister.

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (i have x’d it out on purpose)

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09.

To activate your Xbox LIVE Gold 48-hour free trial follow the steps below(Go to step 4 if you already have an Xbox LIVE membership) blah blah blah.

not my find guys found it on another forum

cheers mate gonna test it out now ohh and xbox live should be free for 48 hours from today anyway happy birthday xbl lol

heres one if anyone wots it

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:
CX4HP-GD9G4-293D9-Y9XVV-YJTVG

Thanks guys your rock this works like a charm Ive just signed up for a years worth and it took me fucking ages

remember guys dnt enter all the codes at once only enter them once each have expired

Thanks, that should tide me over the weekend :)

What does this do exactly as I have just signed up and it worked ok. Went on Halo 3 and it says you need to be an gold member to go on team slayer. On memberships it says I have 48hr gameplay?????

Cheers

Fantastic! I just won 100 microsoft points :banana:

I couldn't redeem anything on my UK account but worked a treat on my USA one!

I'll have another go :)

ironic that ive just paid for another year DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks... got a fair few of them, should be good for a while now :)

nope never thought of that

am a xbox live virgin

i was signing up to silver but then i got 1 months free live :)

Back