Free (used) watch.

Messa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a mans DKNY stainless watch that I have considered putting on eBay but can't be bothered doing the advert.

Free if anyone wants it.

Cost me £150 2 yrs ago and its still nice.

Some very minor scuffing (i mean look closely in a good light type scuffing) but its a lovely watch.

Similar to this .....

http://www.edistinction.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dkny-wrist-watch-mens.jpeg

Its 'free' to a good home, all I ask is you shove sommat in the next charity box you see.

PM if u want it.

:)

I have smallish wrists but I am pretty sure I have the links that were removed so I will look for them tomorrow.

Watch it appear on eBay in a few weeks. :)

(Did u see what I did there? eh? eh?)

Its gone folks !

But thanks for the 1027 PM's offering free anal sex for it.

I love this forum.

My God, that didn't take long, and the 'winner' hasn't even thanked you publicly!. :)

Watch out for it on eBay. :)

(Did you see what I did again? eh? eh?)

lol

LOL Witchy you crazy mo'fo.

Couldn't find this thread, been moved since you posted. Just wanted to quickly thank you Publicly before Witchy cast his anal spells upon me. I been in need of a watch for quite a while and this offer couldn't have come at a better moment for me!

LOL Witchy you crazy mo'fo.

Couldn't find this thread, been moved since you posted. Just wanted to quickly thank you Publicly before Witchy cast his anal spells upon me. I been in need of a watch for quite a while and this offer couldn't have come at a better moment for me!
how much Time left on the acution to buy it ??

(see what i did there witchy)

:D

Back