Free Stella glass

site says We are currently experiencing technical issues but don't worry, you can still redeem your free Chalice glass. Please call our promotional helpline on 0208 090 6800 (Open 9am - 5pm) with your two pack codes and we will be happy to mail out your glass. Apologies for any inconvenience. ,

Looks like they have cottoned on just got this email :(

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Oh well it was worth a try at least I got my Becks glasses lol

yep, i got the same email too.

has any one got a glass or are we all in the same boat :Fish:

We are contacting you following your recent claim in our Stella Artois Free Belgian Chalice Glass on-pack promotion.
We're sorry to advise that, as a result of a number of fraudulent entries, and to be fair to those of you who have participated in the promotion in good faith, we now need to verify all entries into this promotion.*
In order to verify your entry, please have your two promotional packs to hand and call our helpline on 01296 717921 within one week of receiving this email. Lines are open Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.30pm - standard charges apply. Following your call, please be prepared to send the two original codes to our Freepost address.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

ah well....shyte lager anyway:pimp:

Looks like most of us are on the same boat with this one. Ah well, worth a try.

i ain't got a e-mail and neither a glass hmmmm fingers still cross

just got my e-mail today and this is what they said

"We are contacting you following your recent claim in our Stella Artois Free Belgian Chalice Glass on-pack promotion.

We're sorry to advise that, as a result of a number of fraudulent entries, and to be fair to those of you who have participated in the promotion in good faith, we now need to verify all entries into this promotion.*

In order to verify your entry, please have your two promotional packs to hand and call our helpline on 01296 within one week of receiving this email. Lines are open Monday - Friday between 9am and 5.30pm - standard charges apply. Following your call, please be prepared to send the two original codes to our Freepost address.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!"

Just got this delivered

DSCF1149.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

The glass is empty - why. ?? :)

You jammy git lol, looks like your the only one who got one pmsl, oh well enjoy drinking your beers from it :)

Back