free sky

R

rsram003

i have two chips which when inserted into any digibox will unlock the encryption and allow you to receive free sky. I can do this for anyone for £30 ( including the cost of the chip and labour). At present, there is no block on this hardware hack!!!

are you awake or are you still dreaming i mean come on chipping your digibox for free channels hahahaha my arse

I have recently discovered how to turn lead in to gold! So if anyone wants to send me their old fishing weights and £30 I'll send you back some very nice "Gold Drop" earings! ;) ;)

And which chips, exactly, do you intend to remove and replace?

Personally, I'm thinkn that the gold earings are worth that £30.

Now where did I put my brain! :p

Now I hope your telling the truth Simbob 'cos
I've just been peeling some lead off church roofs and I need it turned into gold so I can buy some of these wonder-chips :D :D :D
BTW if we do find a chip to do the job it should be called the Philosopher stone if you know what I'm on about ;) :D

i have some hens' teeth, passed to me by an ancient monk who lives up a tree and spends all day plaiting ****.
i also believe that Man Utd will win every single ga.... ahh, now I'm getting into the realms of fantasy............forget that last bit :D

Hmmmmm i wonder lead into gold chips into sky maybe there is a pot O Gold at the end of a rainbow

BRB --- chasing rainbows

also the rules is no chasing rainbows doh i mean no trading on the boards as this is your first post and i can see that you never read the rules :mad: :mad: :mad:

please go there NOW !!!!
and please dont let this happen again if you want to share your infomation with the rest of us please do and not think of your pocket, it took me a long time to create this board and i dont want it shut down because you want to make a profit out of ME and the TEAM

Back