Free Photography Software

snapman

VIP Member
Staff member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Free Capture One Express 6

Worth £104.34: Just fill in their form and they will email you a download link and a serial number for the full version of Capture One Express 6.

Click Here

thanks mate, got my code, will give it a go!

is this the full version to keep or is it only for 30days?
Product Info: Capture One 6.2.1 (64 bit edition) for Vista (SP2) or Windows 7.

Includes Capture One Pro 6.2.1, Express 6.2.1 and DB 6.2.1

Includes 30 days free trial for new users

This is a payable upgrade from previous versions of Capture One

Please download and read the release notes carefully before installing

scarp that just installed it and is full my bad lol

Last edited:
is this the full version to keep or is it only for 30days?

scarp that just installed it and is full my bad lol

was just about to reply about it being the full version, you just need to activate and enter the serial number and some details to make it the full version! glad you're up-and-running mate!

don't know about anyone else, but i also had to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4. if anyone else needs to, here's the link:

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

Last edited:
ya cheers snapman.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
it asked me also for netframe4, but that kills my news(leech) 3.9 but works ok on news4
i like to stick too old things that work ok ie NL3.9 winXP etc etc lol, if its not broken leave it alone i say,

Cheers Bud:Smokin:

Thanks for this, been looking for something more 'professional' than Adobe to edit my photos

Thanks for the post. :)

Mine wont activate, it lets me put in the serial number from the email, and says it's valid, then it makes you put in an email and name and password to setup your online profile, but then when I press activate it says "could not activate because the licence code is invlid".

Thanks for the post. :)

Mine wont activate, it lets me put in the serial number from the email, and says it's valid, then it makes you put in an email and name and password to setup your online profile, but then when I press activate it says "could not activate because the licence code is invlid".

Had something similar. I put all the info requested back in and was good to go. Hope you can get registered mate.

Back