free personalised letter from santa.

bigbadblue05

DW Regular
Reaction score
grr. wont work.. tried downloading but keeps saying click here to download at top of ie.. click it and the file wont load.

good find.. will do it on pc later.

Sent these through the post to my children last year. The grins on their faces when they thought Santa had written to them :proud:.

Thanks for posting as i'd forgotten about the site.

Thanks!!

fatsanta:xmas:

Top Post m8...just done a couple for me kids.Cant wait to see there faces when they get them..

grr. wont work.. tried downloading but keeps saying click here to download at top of ie.. click it and the file wont load.

good find.. will do it on pc later.

Make sure you ain't got a popup blocker blocking it. Worked fine for me in Opera...

I would be very wary of handing over the information they are asking for on this site. Why not just provide a simple Word template, or editable form PDF to do this?

Ok, they are supported by advertising, but I wouldn't risk it personally...

Get your kids to send a letter to this address, and they will get a free real letter back from Santa, courtesy of the RoyalMail:

Santa
Reindeerland
SAN TA1

I would be very wary of handing over the information they are asking for on this site. Why not just provide a simple Word template, or editable form PDF to do this?

Ok, they are supported by advertising, but I wouldn't risk it personally...

Get your kids to send a letter to this address, and they will get a free real letter back from Santa, courtesy of the RoyalMail:

Santa
Reindeerland
SAN TA1

nothing to worry about ,there is no personal information required.

Santa
Reindeerland
SAN TA1

Does this really work ?

i wouldnt rely on them,just make one up m8 and leave behind your door for the wee yins,that way your know they deffo get there reply.

I printed mine out and then posted it to my nephew....sister said I should have seen the look on his face(5 yrs old) :thumbsup:

cheers for this just printed 2 off for lil girl n boy theyll b over the moon

Back