free money guide VERY COOL

godlygaz1990

Member +
Reaction score
i got this very cool money making program, register and follow the guide exactly and youll slowly generate money i didnt believe it myself untill i tried it.
its all shown and explained here it this guide:

LINK NOW REMOVED

its more than just a freebie

Last edited by a moderator:
Read it. A nice variation of the classic Pyramid concept. Who knows how much you'll make from "referals"

Last edited:
its not a pyramid scheme or a scam im doing it now in the backround,
read it properly first before saying ****** about it!

No need for that we are intitled to our opinions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Im guessing that this is gonna be filled with spyware or at least creat a backdoor for spyware to get to your computer.

Sounds dodgy to me.

scam section plzz

this is a pyramid scam leave it alone but hey if u refer a friend u get 5 percent of his money oh sorry not his money the test33 money jesus tonight any more morons with stupid scams this kinda stuff can mess ppl up who get duped into it should be removed ............................

WRONG!

you get the 5% from the website itself and you dont need referals ive earned a dollar in 2 hours

Hey Gaz m8 CALM DOWN! you let us see your money making scheme, fine.... but those of us a bit longer in the tooth don't want any of the younger ones to be hurt by schemes which promise the world and deliver nothing...especially for the last person in...they lose because they cant get anyone else to join.. You have a vested interest in getting more people interested as it will move you up the pyramid, but here at digital world we like to look after people with good advice....

Here's mine.... you've said your piece now before you start to degrade into slagging people who are giving an opinion on this...DON'T! just let it lie now m8 and move on..... Hey try to get a good money making scheme that doesn't hurt anyone and you'll become a bloody hero on here! So keep searchin' but don't become downhearted when someone on the forum highlights the problems... Thats why we're all here --- to help..so chill man ;-) But don't stop lookin for a bargain!!!!!!!!

Tallywadger said:
Hey Gaz m8 CALM DOWN! you let us see your money making scheme, fine.... but those of us a bit longer in the tooth don't want any of the younger ones to be hurt by schemes which promise the world and deliver nothing...especially for the last person in...they lose because they cant get anyone else to join.. You have a vested interest in getting more people interested as it will move you up the pyramid, but here at digital world we like to look after people with good advice....

Here's mine.... you've said your piece now before you start to degrade into slagging people who are giving an opinion on this...DON'T! just let it lie now m8 and move on..... Hey try to get a good money making scheme that doesn't hurt anyone and you'll become a bloody hero on here! So keep searchin' but don't become downhearted when someone on the forum highlights the problems... Thats why we're all here --- to help..so chill man ;-) But don't stop lookin for a bargain!!!!!!!!

:Clap:

well said mate.

I've never been one to get involved in this sort of scheme. If it seems too good to be true it usually is!

I'm just curious to know if there's any relationship between 'godlygaz1990' and 'gaz's lab' or if it's just coincidence that both feature the name 'gaz'?

Tallywadger said:

yeah well said mate thats what this site is all about: homer :

Back