Free Crypto

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there are a few members here who are into their crypto. I've been dabbling a little lately, and have been given this website. You can get free crypto for reading articles, and using the tip feature. It can be one of 3/4 different cryptos, with the only real valuable one being eth from what I can see. But free crypto is free crypto!

Above is my referral link. Please use it if you want to get some free crypto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to keep posting here when I find some good free crypto stuff. Been put onto this today, still working it out, but it's free. And I like free :)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Above is betfury, looks a lot like a gambling site, but you can get free crypto. Please use my referral link if you do sign up.

Referral links are against the rules so its been removed mate.

The other link that looks like a gambling site, im not that happy with that to be honest.

Last edited:
best of joining a mining pool and use ur pc when its not in use
Not really, at least imo.

Nearly all companies that offer free anything are harvesting data from you. Free isn't really free.

Correct! If something is free, then you're the product. But seeing as the majority of people are happy to share with the world their information on facebook and google, then you might as well get a little something back in return.

Back