free beer coolers 4 pack

recieved my voucher today and i didnt think i would woohoo cheers davidh off to the shop in a bit gonna sit and drink em in the sun

Late as well :-(
All gone.
Well, maybe next time...

nice one davidh the beers are on you, just like to say got
me coupon yesterday took it to the local super market :)

what were the beer coolers????? things that keep ya beer cool??

Coors it is. I got mine on Friday, but not happy that the wife's has not turned up (LOL)

i thought it was called coors? well i e mailed them yesterday and asked where my voucher was(i didnt apply for one to late) and said that the site was busy when i submitted my application... i got this e mail reply

Paul

I have been forwarded your email regarding the above. The 10,000 successful applicants were all posted their vouchers last week. I have checked through the list of names and yours does not appear so your application, for some reason, was not successful. However a voucher will be sent out to you in the post today and I hope you have a great experience drinking your Coors Fine Light Beer - The Light Taste of the Rockies!

get in ;0)

Got mine this morning, thanks.
Just a little hint for anyone who has not used thiers yet. If you go into asda, they are selling the 4x440 cans on 2 for £5, so if you use your voucher, you get 8 cans for £1.01. Just done it myself, they just take the value off the final total, which is £3.99.

Back