free 5pound credit BINGO

omfg hahahahah another tenner rofl wtf? am i gifted? /me prays tot he lord on £20 odd now need another tenner to cash out then its a phoenix for haha :Cheers: lads im over the moon

is any1 still re-registering it wont let me anymore after 13th time?

yeah u can do it u just need to go into help and say "how comes i didnt recive my bonus" lol :p ;@) :Cheers: theres like a help chatroom just tell em there u got the code out of closer and u didnt get ur points and they do it for u ;p

i found it too lol but :
#Marlon#: Welcome doobie
doobie01: hello
#Marlon#: how may i be of assistance
doobie01: just asked another mod about the 5 pound free credit when regestaring using "winners" from closer magasine
doobie01: but he/she has gone lol
#Marlon#: Has your registration taken place today
doobie01: yes
#Marlon#: Kindly hold while i have a look into the matter for you
doobie01: ok thanks :)
#Marlon#: Thanks for holding for me, your patience is grealty appreciated. Kindly be advised that the promotion for the free sign up of £5 has ended on the 11th of this month. However you may keep a lookout for other sign up promotions for your first time deposit. and many more on the newsletter and the weekend promotions.

so no free money anymore :)

i got free money last night i went to help and asked about bingo they gave me 5000points which i redeemed to make 5.00 lol

sing up go to help tell them u bought the closer mag and uve not got ur fiver they topped me up

nope thats it m8 i asked em and they sorry that coupon expired yesterday :( ah well

Back