Free 1kg tin of Cadburys Roses

tariqshah

Inactive User
Reaction score
From another site thanx 2 akki

Get your Free Cadburys Roses

http://www.24studio.co.uk/ss/order/order_form1.jsp?ts=1111503634222

Enter this code where it says item ref:110-002-36kc.
You may get charged postage(£2.99 or £3.99),BUT YOU MAY NOT,maybe depanding on the quantity you entered,I ordered 1 & postage was Free but if you feel lucky try more quantity if you wish.
leave the page number blank & continue.
Add to basket then continue, now click on shopping basket then go to checkout.on that page where it says (Do you have a Studio account?) leave all fields blank & click continue in the top section & then ok in the pop up window.

You'll know the rest after that.
Enjoy

Paul I managed to place an order mate.
All I done was go to the homepage and enter the Ref No and added it to my basket and follwed the instructions.
There's a lot of form filling to do before getting this.

I have seen this but u may get billed about a fiver postage so be aware ;)

Rat ® said:
I have seen this but u may get billed about a fiver postage so be aware ;)

Rat I never entered any bank or card details so they ain't getting NO £5 off me.
I just read the email I got from them to confirm my order and this paragraph is a bit suss to me?

Delivery Cost & Promotional Discounts
Your Item Total excludes any promotional discounts (if applicable) and the standard delivery charge. These will be applied when we process your order.

So we might not get them as we ain't registered customers.

read carefully it says send no money now, they send a bill afterwards!

Could be the most expensive box roses ever!

Shamon!

Hi,

I think these guys invoice instead of bill online. So you will get the invoice stating £3.99 P & P, the roses will be free tho.

Might be worth a blast if you order 3 or 4?

Let me know how it pans out guys

cheers cheers

moose

JIMLCHIPIT said:
read carefully it says send no money now, they send a bill afterwards!
thats what I was just going to say.Im not saying u will get charged just saying u might and I didnt want to take the chance,hence me not posting it ;)

ordered mine too lets see if and when we get them if we get billed

Thanks the lot, I just ordered 2 no probs, just have to see what happens.

i wonder if ordering say 10 units you would get charged 10 times but its only one order as there delivery small print says Postage and packaging will be charged at a fixed rate of £3.99 per order within mainland UK and N. Ireland, £5.00 to the Scottish Offshore Islands and remote parts of the Scottish Mainland (please contact the Careline for details), £7.50 to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles.
even at 4 quid a go its worth it
cheers m8
ps i only ordered 2 ;)

Nice one! I just went through all the form and at end it said wait 7-10 days for free delivery of free chocolate!!! How ace is that!
Cheers m8!!

;-)

Back