Fox Soccer 2go apk wanted

verg0

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can anyone upload the Fox Soccer 2go apk file here as i cant find it anyware :(

tryed vpn and new google account but no joy

Please someone help

:S

If someone from america can install it on there device then up the apk here please?

even tryed: vpn > new usa account > "real apk leacher 1.3.5" but need a compatable android device id :'(

Please someone help...

Just tried to install it on my Xoom and it's not compatible.

chart.png

I tried it too but you need to be in the US to install it :(

I tried it too but you need to be in the US to install it :(

I think if I had the US image it would let me (but I'm not about to rebuild my tablet for one app I'm afraid). I managed to get as far as getting an APK from some site but I think it looks for the image/region type.

Last edited:
thanks for trying,

ive tryed everything too, think i need someone to install it to there phone/tablet in the usa then extract the copy of the apk file... :(

think its down to the android device id in the phone/tablet ??

Last edited:
I think if I had the US image it would let me (but I'm not about to rebuild my tablet for one app I'm afraid). I managed to get as far as getting an APK from some site but I think it looks for the image/region type.

yep thats what I done lol
got link on androidzoom but when you try install its says not available in your region

£10 reward to anyone who can upload it....?

dont think its a case of you needing someone in america to upload the apk, its probably based on your ip address, i would imagine the apk is just 1 version, and it determines the region by the ip of your phones internet, only a guess like!

dont think its a case of you needing someone in america to upload the apk, its probably based on your ip address, i would imagine the apk is just 1 version, and it determines the region by the ip of your phones internet, only a guess like!

No mate, as i said before, i had my usa vpn on mate so the ip check would pass....

is it just the apk you want?

ok i have got the apk off the market with the help from my trusted htc desire.
i used market enabler to fake my region then downloaded it just fine from the market.
note you need to be rooted

here is the upload of the .apk

https://rapidshare.com/files/646559102/foxsoccer2go-1.apk
chart

i think you need a fox subscription to watch any of the live stuff

Nice one m8 :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Back