Formula 1

supermoto al

Inactive User
Reaction score
lewis hamilton continues his run of podiums finishing third in the french gp behind filipa massa and winner kimmi raikkonen
hope lewis keeps his run of form up for the next gp at silverstone

I am looking forward to British GP next week, ferrari's had the pace today but if it wasnt for Alonso and his constant overtaking it would have been a really dull GP, he strapped them on a few times.

I am looking forward to British GP next week, ferrari's had the pace today but if it wasnt for Alonso and his constant overtaking it would have been a really dull GP, he strapped them on a few times.

i agree fell asleep for ten minuites half way through
ferraries have uped the pace when they need to

Well done Hamilton on the podium finish but i have to agree with supermoto that F1 is soooo boring these days. I'm pretty sure cars are meant to overtake each other in order to win a race?????????

Is anyone old enough to remember Mansell, Senna, Prost and co from just a few years back? Real racers with aggression who would do anything to win including playing bumpacars lol \the paying public are being cheated out of watching racing IMO. All these guys do is go round and round and round and round...

F1 has become so dull I can barely watch the highlights

Well done Hamilton on the podium finish but i have to agree with supermoto that F1 is soooo boring these days. I'm pretty sure cars are meant to overtake each other in order to win a race?????????

Is anyone old enough to remember Mansell, Senna, Prost and co from just a few years back? Real racers with aggression who would do anything to win including playing bumpacars lol \the paying public are being cheated out of watching racing IMO. All these guys do is go round and round and round and round...

F1 has become so dull I can barely watch the highlights

here here! schumacher was the last of the lot. they berated him for "cheating" when he was just racing. Thats why they changed all the rules to make it "safer".

alonso is just a p*ff lol

hey munkey
dont know if your into bikes(even if your not)check out moto gp the next race is in germany on 15th july (great track)sky cover all class's 125,250,+moto gp(800) think bbc covers only moto gp plenty overtaking and far more exciting than the occasional overtake in f1

hey munkey
dont know if your into bikes(even if your not)check out moto gp the next race is in germany on 15th july (great track)sky cover all class's 125,250,+moto gp(800) think bbc covers only moto gp plenty overtaking and far more exciting than the occasional overtake in f1

Its Eurosport which covers all the races, practice and qualifying, the only reason I watch Moto GP on BBC2 is because Suzy Perry presents it.

sorry of course its eurosport
enjoy the more indepth comentry from moody/rider (they know what they are talking about,maybe too technical for some)
now if allison stoke was to present the programe on the bbc i may well switch

Back