Ford trouble

Another update.. got the car back.. kicked of at the garage... the car has scrathes all over it.. the left side wing has a scratch thats bout 4ft long ... theres smaller scratches all over the car that wernt there before... the boot above the number plate all the way accross looks like its been washed with wire wool.. i complained to the service manager and all i got from him was "it'l buff out" stupid f@cking gay yonner sheep shuggin bustards.. gonna take pictures tomorrow and im gonna get it all buffed out. then send them the bill ... still waiting for this phone call...

u will be lucky m8 , they have customers saying this every day , they will let u take it to small claims ,

if u didnt sign anything when u took the car in and lm sure there will be a sign somewhere saying cars park at owner risk or something .

anyway sounds like the aircon drain is blocked to me

u will be lucky m8 , they have customers saying this every day , they will let u take it to small claims ,

if u didnt sign anything when u took the car in and lm sure there will be a sign somewhere saying cars park at owner risk or something .

Not now it isnt.. was standing in my garden lookin at the car and looked at the headlight and spotted a gap.. theyve only not refitted the headlight.. when i opened the bonnet it fell down.. took a picture to add to the damage... never will i be taking my car back to OMC Oldham...

Back