Ford Focus issues 2014

On the big screen it shows gone on 3 cyls :eek: :eek: :eek:

Call from garage this afternoon saying car still not circulating heat probably asked me to confirm if I had a genuine Ford radiator put in from the other garage from my understanding it was after checking stock numbers on my invoice and phoning EuroParts they are 3rd party radiator so will be on the phone to first garage tomorrow as this is not what I've paid for as for my car as it stands said to them to fit new Ford one tomorrow so wait goes on to get my car back the bill going up oh my god how much is this car costing me

Ohh bugger the drama continues .Wonder if the rad in car is a thinner core.Genuine rad is expensive and most garages would be fitting parts from factors which are cheaper.I hope they have checked small pipe into top of bottle which allows circulating.

I hope so the first garage did have an issues so say with one of the rads that didn't fit right and had to order new one so maybe it is a thinner one part number below from EuroParts how much for Ford one do you know

203590450 RADIATOR

No idea and in Ireland with a different price structure.Rads can be funny as listing 1 and not fitting and another make lists a different one.

No worries lost faith in first garage that's why I moved car now I'm finding I was right just hope they can get to the button of this before money out ways the price of the car

It sounds like someone has put in something to repair a leak. That has furred up or blocked your actual engine cooling channels. You have changed the pump, the rad and bypassed the heater, Only place left to have a blockage or air lock is the engine. If its a airlock then maybe you can blow it clear. failing that maybe pickling the engine.

With the head off and water pump replaced something like that should have been seen.If car had badly over heated and ended up with tomato soup as coolant i have seen the crud blocking small pipes.

Got chatting to a m8 and said is it running a lean mixture and would make car run hot?

Last edited:
Is it still bust as no update yet?

Yeah cylinder head still playing up with one of the pistons not generating any oil so after all that I’ve had to go for second hand engine now at cost of £900 got one with 24K on the clock just waiting on it arriving should be Tuesday this week

Holy crap,shit really happened on that.Thank god for long life jap engines:)

Hope so they said it had something to do with that bolt they had issues with removing it to get head off said the head now ticking so can’t waste time and money so when for refurbish engine in the end just hope engine does the job and no more issues

Did i see your car in the river last week?:p:p overheating still?

Lol will be this week buddy mechanics fitting the engine this week as was busy last week with other jobs fingers crossed goes ok and I get it back soon

Can anybody help me with what number is my frame number to update my V5 his work was 2 and Gand on engine

Attachments

• B9D29810-B5F5-4FC2-9E99-B39BAB815D03.jpeg
    B9D29810-B5F5-4FC2-9E99-B39BAB815D03.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 0BA8C039-E954-4A75-BBC4-3CA00E3267A4.jpeg
    0BA8C039-E954-4A75-BBC4-3CA00E3267A4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Ive got that on my V5 now and in the car in three places car windscreen in card door and under my carpet on drivers side but I have a engine changes so do I have to update DVLA

Back