• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

For Sale - ZGemma LC - 1 week old

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Selling my ZGemma LC (single cable tuner box)

only got it last week so still got 12 months gurantee left

comes installed with Open ATV 6 image, OSCAM and VM skin

free delivery DSC_0075.JPG

Edit: added price for those who cant read £50 free postage

Last edited by a moderator:

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
an issue here, the buyer assumed it came with a 12 months gift - however in the advert no mention of gift.

can mod please clarify this for me. I did state as the box was brand new it still had 12 months gurantee left, and the buyer I can only assume got confused and thought it meant gift.

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
an issue here, the buyer assumed it came with a 12 months gift - however in the advert no mention of gift.

can mod please clarify this for me. I did state as the box was brand new it still had 12 months gurantee left, and the buyer I can only assume got confused and thought it meant gift.

PM, has been sent to buyer

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
The advert looks accurate to me. And to clarify we would not allow sale of goods with a "Gift"

KhuramG

VIP Member
VIP Member
Sorry Lads,

A bit of a confusion and an oversight on my part. Apologies!

I wrongly assumed guarantee meant gift and I should have clarified it before purchase.

I also appreciate the forum doesn’t allow sale of goods with gifts.

The box is available if anyone else wants it for the same price – I will take some new pics and advertise it properly when I get home this weekend.

Cheers