For Sale Slim Xbox 360 Dual Nand

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave24

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Matte black 4GB slim , PSU and black wireless controller , fitted with the Demon and CR RevC , dvd drive on LT3 can be put back to stock if needed.
£200 includes paypal fees and delivery.

P1000299.JPG P1000300.JPG P1000301.JPG P1000302.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropped to £180 includes paypal fees and delivery. Have also added Orange LED`s to the ROL.

I will have it dave I forgot all about this Im assuming its the one we were talking about a while back! My brains gone to mush lately PM me payment details and I will paypal you the dolla

I`m still holding that one for you but if you want this one instead that`s ok.

Hi dave you still have it ? I'm interested in buying, I have ps3 at mo but want rid because of cinavia, would you consider a swap ?, pvt message me and if you still have it let me know all it can do..cheers mate , bob.

Hi dave, I'm intersted in buying your xbox dual nand , I have the ps3 at mo but want to get rid because of cinavia issue .
If your still selling at £180 could you pvt me with it's spec and more to the point details of what this box can do.
Also would you consider a ps3 swap with accessories?
Cheers mate ,, bob.

Hi dave, no worries about ps3 then pm me paypal details and phone number and I'll call to make sure it's right box for me or if the other one may be more suited , cheers dave ,,, bob

Sorry dave ,was probably too late realising last night , i pm'd you my email just in case , i dnt know difference between stock and lt drives or if it matters, wether or not xbox live will be notice and impose a ban on the box if they detect a different drive to the stock,,

whatever is best taking into account all the above is good for me ,if you let me have your paypal address i'll sort out payment ,i already passed you my address but will let you have it again should you need it ...cheers dave,

bob

Xbox dual nand is everything i expected it to be,as described and in great condition,both nands working great, i give dave24 a big thankyou for answering all my questions and the offer of ongoing help if i need it with regards to the box..anyone looking for advice or box, give dave24 a shout..cheers dave mate.

Please Rate each other :)

Using the Rate Seller Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back