For Sale Green Xbox +120gb Drive

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
well i have a green xbox with a 120gb maxtor drive and 50 games, 2 control pads (green)

this is one of the ltd edition boxes not just a green case

i hardly use it now so its up for sale it also has an upgraded pc silent fan to keep it running VERY quiet

looking for £150 inc delv or would swap for a working dreambox

i am on trusted sellers list:proud:

no thanks mate for that i would keep the control pads hard drive and charge pandp...sorry

Lol well your expectations are high then, because modded xboxes usually sell about £50-£60 here... Good Luck mate

Bally12345 ur always hustling people to sell there xbox's for silly money!

a modded xbox thats got a chip is worth about £80-£90 still!

@R6DRIVER put it on fleabay mate, ull get ur money. with a 120gig ull get Xtra £30-£40

hope that helps mate

Last edited:
elite786 said:
Bally12345 ur always hustling people to sell there xbox's for silly money!

a modded xbox thats got a chip is worth about £80-£90 still!

@R6DRIVER put it on fleabay mate, ull get ur money. with a 120gig ull get Xtra £30-£40

hope that helps mate

Im not hustling, im just trying to get myself the best offer, nothing wrong with that.

ive seen modded xboxes for like £150 on ebay eh :). Its well worth it is a amazing sexy little box of tricks i tell ya that :D

np guys, not in a rush as per usual with my stuff i may just put it in my car anyways

r6driver said:
np guys, not in a rush as per usual with my stuff i may just put it in my car anyways

I have xbox in my car with XBMC defo worth it :banana:

yeah its perfect for the car as u can back up the games on the hard drive ie no disc skipping and HUNNERS of music, i will try and get a pic on as well if it changes anyones mind,

just to say the internal fan has been upgraded by me so its running near silent as i hate noise from it lol

Do u just replace the fan with noraml pc fan?

yes it is matey

sorry guys i shoulda said i would happily swap for a dreambox for cable

well change of plan i have kept the 200gb drive in the xbox for sale at no extra charge

Back