For All Essential Mix Fans

DiscoDave

Inactive User
Reaction score
Check this out eight years of superb mixes from the past.

Classic Essential Mixes

Over the Christmas period, we're going to be playing out a load of Classic Essential Mixes from the past eight years for your aural pleasure.

The list is as follows!

Dave Clarke from 16/01/2000
Thursday 25 December - 2 - 4am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 4am on 25 Dec)

Sander Kleinenberg from 10/06/2001
Friday 26 December - 2 - 4am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 4am on 26 Dec)

Danny Howells from 28/07/2002
Tuesday 30 December - 12 - 2am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 2am on 30 Dec)

High Contrast from 07/04/2003
Tuesday 30 December - 2 - 4am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 4am on 30 Dec)

Above & Beyond from 06/06/2004
Wednesday 31 December - 12 - 2am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 2am on 31 Dec)

Sasha from 22/05/2005
Wednesday 31 December - 2 - 4am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 4am on 31 Dec)

Trentemoller from 15/10/2006
Friday 1 January - 12 - 2am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 2am on 1 Jan)

ESSENTIAL MIX OF THE YEAR 2007
Flying Lotus from 29/11/2008
Friday 1 January - 2 - 4am
Check the tracklistings or listen to the show (after 4am on 1 Jan)

I remember Paul Newman doing a cracking set many moons ago don't suppose you have it hiding somewhere or some early Sasha before he starting playing tunes that lasted about 8 hours

Thanks for the list :)

Whilst I'm here I don't suppose you have Jamie Principle Your Love lying around in that black hole of old house records in your home..?

Thanks for the list :)

Whilst I'm here I don't suppose you have Jamie Principle Your Love lying around in that black hole of old house records in your home..?

much beter than that Candi Staton muck(well it was ok it
in its day but played to death), made my feel all nostalgic so I whipped out a bit of Shannon, cant beat a bit of original electro funk.. :)

Here you go Munkey enjoy mate.

:ur the man:

I'm going to open with this track tonight, should be a nice easy tune to get everyone into the groove.

Can't thank you enough mate, this is very kind of you to take the time to upload that track. Cheers.

much beter than that Candi Staton muck(well it was ok it
in its day but played to death), made my feel all nostalgic so I whipped out a bit of Shannon, cant beat a bit of original electro funk.. :)

LOL You're a pwoper old skooler Dave, Shannon's from the early 80's :FRIGHT:

sasha on the 31th get in,best dj imo to ever grace the earth,thanks very much for the line up.

I'm going to open with this track tonight, should be a nice easy tune to get everyone into the groove.

Can't thank you enough mate, this is very kind of you to take the time to upload that track. Cheers.

was only a young-un, my bro was into the breakdance/electro scene at the time, so heard tunes like that all the time.

Sasha was good a few years back until he started getting all poncy with his sets.

cheers dave

the best mix ever done, ever, period, was the Sasha - unplugged mix. Also known as studio mix. it was and still is the best mix i ever heard. Its a mix to listen too rather than bounce about to. It hit that perfect come down time when getting back from a club. I remember this tape saved my life a few times on some hairy halluciongenic experiences.

i lost my tape but managed to find a guy online a few years ago who put it on cd for me just paid postage....top stuff.Was delighted i managed to get another copy of it. am away to listen to it now.

:Cheers:

I hav also heard that mix- coming down- dunno what you mean--ahem,

hmmmphmm
!!!!

top mix

It wasn't hard to find mate it's one of my all time favourite tunes and here's one for the old schoolers.

Back