• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right here goes

I just got a nice new Samsung TV :)

The Tele comes with a cash back for goals scored in the World Cup - £10 for every goal England score or £5 for every goal Brazil score

Question is - Do you think Brazil will double England's goal tally ?

I think if we manage to scrape through the first round we may score 7 or 8 goals in total, will Brazil score more than 16 ? lol decisions decisions

Re: Question

Boznia Herzegovina will score more than England mate so put your money on Brazil !!!!!

England will come out with the usual shit of it being to hot and not being used to the climate being overworked in the league e.t.c

Re: Question

I think most people are hoping that England do well but have learnt from past experience that it is not a foregone conclusion, even I will give England a cheer on.
But in truth, the heat and humidity in Brazil is going to be a telling factor and I think that European countries will struggle, but they will be facing other countries who will struggle with the conditions, so it must be expected for a few of them to progress into the later stages.
I would expect the competition's highest goal scorers to be either Brazil or Argentina or Uruguay, but whether they will score twice as many as England really is debatable.
Solution...........Toss a coin !!

for anyone wanting a bet on the highest goalscorer in the comp. Paddypower are offering free bets every time your chosen goal scorer scores a goal. you must bet £20 on your goal scorer before tomorrows 1st game, £20 win or £10 e/w (top 4 count) every time he scores a goal in the comp. (knock out stage Penalties dont count) you get a free £5 bet

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

for anyone wanting a bet on the highest goalscorer in the comp. Paddypower are offering free bets every time your chosen goal scorer scores a goal. you must bet £20 on your goal scorer before tomorrows 1st game, £20 win or £10 e/w (top 4 count) every time he scores a goal in the comp. (knock out stage Penalties dont count) you get a free £5 bet

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

also anyone a new punter at paddy power if you sign up you will get free bets

then once you signed up go to your facebook page and search for paddy power social, bet 5 through that app and get a free £20 bet instantly. then download the android app and bet through that to get another free bet

could have a bet on how many goals conceded by

England

I'd make a fortune if I did that. :)

I went all patriotic and chose the £10 per England goal option :)

I went all patriotic and chose the £10 per England goal option :)
Oh you fool, you fool :roflmao:
man_throwing_money_md_clr.gif

I rekon goals might be at a premium. So I would have went Engerland too :)

you got to go with yer home team m8...

hope u win a few quid.. :)

Well that would of been £15 quid in the bank lol

Back