Fookin 2 of them!!!!!!!

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
bastd bastd bastds

tw@ tw@ tw@s

2 fookin speeding tickets

one 83 on a motorway and one 43 on a 30mph mountain road (that im sure is 40, ill be going to take pics)

and yesterday a bollock being dropped now means the tv licensing people are going to be onto me now as well, that i can sort out though

anyway.....

ive read through the tickets guide thats a sticky on the forum, but it seems very outdated, a lot of it relates to cases in 1996 up to about 2004

does anyone have any links to more up to date stuff for getting photos etc to argue with these

the 43 one is an open mountain road, which im sure if there is a limit its 40 and not 30

the motorway one is on a bridge over a bend, again, ill be taking photos

the fine im not worried about, but as its over 12mph over the limit, im sure i wont be offered the chance of a fine and a speed awareness course

any links to anything that may help would be great

dd

sorry to hear dude.

is 12mph considered to be way too fast? if there is the allowance of 10mph above the limit then the extra 2 maybe be small enough for you to be considered for the awareness course.

I'm sure you read about it already but just in case
Speed Awareness Course - No Penalty Points (UK)

good luck m8

speed awareness course - if you appeal against the fine then they withdraw the course...........wow if you have a genuine reason to appeal they stop you from going on the course if you lose the case........talk about living in a dictatorship

It wasn't you driving the car so you've nothing to worry about.

one of them is a company van, so theyll say it was me, end of

the motorway one was in my car, but i was at least 800 yards away from the bridge, the beam would have been crossing traffic soming towards me as the road bent round towards the bridge, so i would have also been on an angle away from the beam

if i was 100% sure id be offered the course instead of points then id just say yeh, but i cant afford the points

(cue all the 'shouldnt have been speeding then' posts lol)

It wasn't you driving the car so you've nothing to worry about.

if you cant prove who was driving the vehicle, the owner of the vehicle gets the points and the fine!!

ask to see if the camera had been calibrated correct and was up to date!! if it isnt calibibrated you have a case to remove the case!

the calibration thing im going to do, im also sure there has to be 800 yards of straight road on the approach to a camera, even if its a mobile one?? if this is correct, then the 43 one is deffo gone as thats a winding mountain road that hasnt got 800 yards of straight road across the whole length of it

cheers m8, i can never download off rapidshare either, always says not enough slots for free users lol

i downloaded a few different guides and stuff, but all seem very outdated, so thought 'sod it ill get that one and post it on DW' its given me a link to an exe file that accesses the book online, i cant copy/paste or nothing from it. theres a 100% moneyback guarantee so ill try all different ways of ripping it, then complain and ask for a refund as i cannot have a hard copy to read and digest properly while im taking a dump lol

Skipscreen eventually got it for me.

tut tut Digi speeeding costs lives and you some fines :p

83 on motorway nice I would take that one on the chin and who ever said 10mph le-way not a chance.....

the 43 in a so called 30 mountain road so could possibly be a 30 so as speeders don't go falling off the side :)

Back