fook DSA

The price of petrol these days you would be better getting a go kart m8.

gazzas said:
Thats old m8.
passport?
u dont need your passport with the new driving licence

Not too old it mention's Theory and Hazard awareness bit. Since spring 2002.
No mention the mechanics bit tho. Since Autumn 2003.

Dont think it changed tho. At least google doesn't think that changed.

I dunno what the current test is i took it 11 years ago.
Glad really i'd never be able to afford to insure my car if i just passed my test and i think my old boss would be annoyed. I drove 7.5 tonners.

notmeatall3 said:
Not too old it mention's Theory and Hazard awareness bit. Since spring 2002.
No mention the mechanics bit tho. Since Autumn 2003.
Dont think it changed tho. At least google doesn't think that changed.

I dunno what the current test is i took it 11 years ago.
Glad really i'd never be able to afford to insure my car if i just passed my test and i think my old boss would be annoyed. I drove 7.5 tonners.
your a lorry driver . wow . your the best looking hgv driver lve ever seen , or is that not u in the avatar ,,,,lol

smirnoff_rules said:
your a lorry driver . wow . your the best looking hgv driver lve ever seen , or is that not u in the avatar ,,,,lol

She my darling Lady Wife.... :banana: :Clap: :banana:
I wish. lol

Tech Babe said:
just outta curiosity where in the NE are you sitting you test.

im taking it at thornaby on the sheet he gave me 7 minors and a serious at traffic lights

ur alowed upto 15 minors

my instructer was pissed with the examiner too

turned out he was the chief examiner or somthing?

lol im chillin now just waiting to the test day

by the way his daughter felt very very sorry 4 me ..........lol (wink i got my own back :proud: lol)

:Cheers:

fes_786 said:
im taking it at thornaby on the sheet he gave me 7 minors and a serious at traffic lights

ur alowed upto 15 minors

my instructer was pissed with the examiner too

turned out he was the chief examiner or somthing?

lol im chillin now just waiting to the test day

by the way his daughter felt very very sorry 4 me ..........lol (wink i got my own back :proud: lol)

HaHa lol

all the best for the nexen

cheers m8y

lol if i fail then i will feel sorry for his daughter she will pick up soap:proud: lol

hahha

i'll catch u all next test in 4 weeks (i think)

lol

My advice to people learning to drive, keep at it, if you fail, re book the test again straight away and don't leave it for a couple of years like I did when my theory test paper expiered and had to re do the whole thing again fooking long. It took me three attempts to pass, I just got my license last september. On the day of the test take your time dn't rush take it slow and don't try impress the instructor with any dodgy manouvers, and keep remebering to check your mirrors every 10 seconds like my instructor told me to. It would be a huge weight of your sholder when you pass and a great feeling.

Good Luck, to anyone taking their test sooon.

Driving test is bloody hard. I passed mine 2 years ago. Its stupid as well. On one of my test i failed with no minors and one major. But on the test that i passed, i passed with 14 minors and no major. its a bit silly as anyone looking at it would see that when i passed i shouldnt have passed cos my driving was not only awful, but it was annoying to other drivers. but the time i failed, my driving was almost perfect except for one incident. but that werent even my fault. it doesnt occur to them that even examiners can make faults in examining. which makes it an unfair test all the way.

passed on 06.06.06
after prbs 3yrs of on/off driving, loads of tests and had to redo the new thoery test.

Altough all learners are going to have different weakness's my weakness was getting too nervous,
- treat the exam as a normal lesson, but shorter.
- concentrate, think to yourself, if your not doing anything whilst driving, then you should be even if its checking the mirror's
- be confident. if you wernt ready then your instructor would have told you so.
- open windows, - helps when doing manuvers as u can hear other vehicles,

Best of Luck to all.
-

I hope You pass mate ,,. .... . but i also hopes that she picks up the soap aswell !! LOL

I passed 10 years ago first time but was convinced i had failed due to the fact whilst i was on my test 2 cyclist were pedaling along side by side so i indicated to overtake them travelling along waiting for a gap in the oncoming traffic when a road came up on my right so i turned the indicator off so the traffic behind didnt try going on the inside of me passed the road indicator back on this happened 3 times on off with the indicator in the end after seeing the examiner marking my sheet i got a sh*t on and floored it as soon as there was a small gap leaving about 6 inches if that between the cyclists felt gutted as thought defo failed got backto the test centre and examiner said i had passed didnt sink in even when i had the pass sheet in my hand so i suppose it depends on the examiner on the day just have to hope if he has had his leg over the night before lol

Back