fook DSA

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
i fookin had a drving test today, and the examiner failed me for a small fookin mistake!!!

we were at the trafic lights and they were at red but they changed to green none of us noticed neither did examiner but as soon as they went to red (with in 10 sec) and a car tried to pull away he said it was on green but he knew i couldn't go because he only noticed when some 1 tried to pull away and even he had to stop again lol

every thing else was perfect no minors and manuvers were perfect

when we got back to test center he said it was a very good drive but im sorry u filed!!!!

what a stupid fooker i was just about to nock him unconcious

he said good drive but he failed me for a stupid mistake

i booked in another test

if i get him again i will kill him before the test

its just proper p*ss take when they do that

even my instructor was p*ssed at the examiner

omg i here about this all the time for something that is so silly :S makes me think bout wether i will ever pass my test witch is in two weeks time gahhhh

the sad fact is they cant pass everyone they have to fail a certain percentage.

reallllllllllllllllllllllllly!!!!

cliffy said:
the sad fact is they cant pass everyone they have to fail a certain percentage.

I didn't know that....very interesting..can u plz elaborate?

my mrs having lessons at the mo and thats wot her instructor told her. that they cant pass evey person they have to fail a percentage, dont no why ill ask her to ask him.

fes_786 said:
we were at the trafic lights and they were at red but they changed to green none of us noticed neither did examiner

Sorry, but the fact you didn't notice that lights had changed indicates that you were driving without due care and attention. You are supposed to be in control of the vehicle but have demonstrated that you are easily distracted and were unaware of changing road conditions !

cliffy said:
they cant pass evey person they have to fail a percentage
Bit of an urban myth that one. If your driving is of a sufficient standard then you will pass. If it isn't then you will fail. Obviously there is a bit of latitude as some examiners will be stricter than others but there is no pass/fail quota !

Last edited:
but if he was to beep at the car in front to make him aware of the lights changed wouldnt that be classed as being an aggressive motorist and also count towards a fail?

digidude said:
but if he was to beep at the car in front to make him aware of the lights changed wouldnt that be classed as being an aggressive motorist and also count towards a fail?

There is no need to be aggressive. A simple statement to the examiner that the lights have changed but the vehicle in front has failed to move off would of covered the situation adequately by showing that you are in control of the vehicle and are fully aware of changing road circumstances.

i would have wound thewindow down and yelled 'OI!! green is go in most languages ya fkwit' lol

not really ;)

lol well my next test is 12 june 2pm

if i get him again im going to request another examiner

and i found out were he lives and guess wot his daughter is 1 of my friends

well she will feel so sorry 4 me tonight (u know what i mean!)

that should sort him out when i turn up at his front door with his daughter

hehe

lol

wouldnt like to do a test these days seems a lot harder than when i passed mine 17 years ago. theory, hazzard perception, mrs on about she got to go under bonnet aswell ??? fecks all that about.

even if/ when she does pass she wont drive no car of mine lol

fes_786 said:
well she will feel so sorry 4 me tonight (u know what i mean!)

that should sort him out when i turn up at his front door with his daughter

hehe

lol

hahahahahaha

excellent lmfao

id love to see his face pmsl

fes_786 said:
lol well my next test is 12 june 2pm

You're lucky - thats pretty damned quick !

Fail around the area where I live and you would be very lucky to to be able to re-take the test within 3 months !

I failed my first test about 11 years ago, guess what the ligths were on green and he failed me on speed to approach, not that i was speeding, but he gave the excuse that the lights had been on green for a while and i should of driven through them slowly just incase they changed to red.

I took one more test after and gave up fo a couple of years after i failed for being to close/far from the kerb after reversing around a corner.

Took up the driving lessons again after a couple of more years driving the hubby and his car around the bend and passed both theory and test in 5 weeks.

lm sure u r allowed three mistakes and the forth is a fail ? did he give u a copy of the form and what u failed on m8

smirnoff_rules said:
lm sure u r allowed three mistakes and the forth is a fail ? did he give u a copy of the form and what u failed on m8

This is partialy true smirnoff. If you make your third mistake its a fail.
As for the fail/pass rate this is also true. And for the lights every driver has done it.

smirnoff_rules said:

Nope Read here

Drivesomewhere.co.uk said:
You are allowed some minor driving faults, which are errors that do not create a danger for other road users, but if you make 16 or more of these mistakes, you will fail. You will also fail if you make a serious error, so take care and concentrate throughout the test.

for peeps who got test coming up, try www.2pass.com
follow the links, do some reading shouldnt take no more then 20 minutes..tells you what instructer are looking for in certain manouvers and trust me you will be mentally prepare..most ppl fail the test coz they are nervouse and they give it away by there body language which leads on to mistakes

Back