Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Food Network UK joins Freeview

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
channel 49 from 7th July 2011 at 6pm
Food Network UK joins Freeview channel 49 from 7th July 2011. The channel features an irresistible combination of credible cooking, new ideas and high-energy lifestyle entertainment to inspire both foodies and non-foodies alike. With its exciting mix of programming, Freeview viewers will now have access to primetime culinary favourites such as Barefoot Contessa, Ace of Cakes, and Chopped, every evening from 6pm to 10pm.

Food Network UK - British recipes, videos, chef TV shows & cooking

foodnetwork_logo.png

I never used to watch this channel but now I have it on every morning. Ace of Cakes is good fun and Diners, Drive-ins and dives is brilliant. It makes me hungry all day.
There are some real quality chefs on this show and the food they make is incredible.

/Roast a Turkey to make a sandwich? oh yeah :)

I watch those programs myself, the portions in are crazy my mouth would be watering watching it.
The presenter has an other show on the network.

for some reason on the official freeview site I got this info from, its now gone :err: dunno if that means anything or its just being updated ?

I watch those programs myself, the portions in are crazy my mouth would be watering watching it.
The presenter has an other show on the network.

Didn't know he did other shows. I'll keep an eye out for it.

All I knew was he was co-owner of Johnny Garlic's and Tex Wasabi's restaurants.

for some reason on the official freeview site I got this info from, its now gone :err: dunno if that means anything or its just being updated ?

If it's not coming to Freeview then it's a good reason to get Freesat :)

anyone picking this up yet ? Ive done a scan and no channel 49 yet :err:

Exciting news for all of our foodies! Food Network UK today announced its on-air expansion from a four-hour programming block to all day, every day right here on Freeview. How good is that?. Set to start 20 July, our viewers will have the opportunity to watch more of their favourite Food Network UK programming on Channel 49.

Here is the press release they issued

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back