FMC - Developer Soulless Builds.

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Im sure a lot of members are aware that Kodi has pulled the plug on a lot of 3rd party addons, and will continue to do so , throwing law suits out all over the show to the devs and creators.

For me Kodi creators have used all the great 3rd party addons to promote kodi to the heights it is now and paniced due to the copy rights, consiquently the youtubers who put out tuts on how to install these addons and create this addons are pissed off.

Due to this there will be another type of streaming media centre called FMC!.........
Developer by Soulless Builds..

What is FMC?
FMC is a acronym for Freedom Media Center, Developer by Soulless Builds.

FMC had to be created after KODI devs started a Calls of ARM against youtubers and developers of 3rd party addons. This was evident of them attacking several websites that they want to shut down and several other youtubers that they filed a trademark abuse on youtube.

FMC was created to continue making youtube guides for 3rd party addons on youtube and to also continue allow Open Source be available for developers of 3rd party addons.

FMC was also created to make sure that the word KODI is no longer in the title or the program anywhere as they are claiming this is their trademark?

Is FMC KOD?
Right now FMC holds all the features as KODI, the plan is also allow extra features that were not available in KODI.

What will be new in FMC?
Plans to have several features in the FMC is right now in progress and its still early days to confirm every new thing.

Will it work on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, plans for side-loading to Firestick is on the way.

Will it work on Android devices?
Yes the plan to have it working on Android boxes to start, the APK Team will be working on that soon.

I dont like the name FMC will you be taken suggestions to change the name?
FMC is the name we came up with as a group, but Soulless Builds might change it before release time, You can offer suggestion and we can pass it to him, until then this is a good name that we hope you like.

Will the current addons work with FMC?
Yes the current addons should be working in FMC

Are you planning to allow live tv to be installed to it?
Yes. More info as well will be come out soon on that.

When is the release date?
Public release will be done soon, but we are waiting to iron out all the bugs and making sure that cross platform is still viable.

There are allot of consideration to make before FMC is to be released but it will be soon. Youtubers will be demoing the features very very soon.

Has KODI agreed the fork of FMC?
KODI had no objection that we make a form, in fact they encouraged we use a fork.

Dont forget there is several other Forks out there such as TVMC / SPMC & more.

How will we know when to switch over to FMC?
Further announcement will be made available soon.

Will FMC be available for us Moral Souls?
Yes, the team is working on FMC is thinking of the moral souls first.

RUN IN RASPBERRY WITH LINUX?
Plans to have linux developments is on the way for sure.

COULD YOU INSTALL IT ON OPENELEC
The idea to have multi platform so to cover all the platforms will take time but more developers is been merged to this so this will be more community open source :)

WILL WE JUST BE ABLE TO BACKUP OUR CURRENT SETTINGS AND RESTORE ON FMC?
We believe so. that’s to be tested for sure.

Yes there appears to be a lot of Mis-Information travelling around the WWW. All addons will still work through Kodi as @manic01 stated above the main gripe here is the actual name (They) Kodi developers no longer wish to associate there Name with any illegal streaming addons simple as that and i can fully understand as Kodi in its untouched form is a fantastic 'FREE' media centre software and always will be.

What does not help are the Morons,Planks, Numb as a piss stone users that frequently join the officiall Kodi forum and spout off about why they cant watch there illegal film and sport downloads FFS

For me Kodi creators have used all the great 3rd party addons to promote kodi to the heights it is now and paniced due to the copy rights, consiquently the youtubers who put out tuts on how to install these addons and create this addons are pissed off.

I am afraid that is the biggest load of tosh ever and is totally untrue Kodi before that XBMC has been about since the original Xbox same developers and team and way before any IPTV streams actually appeared so where that statement comes from i do not know

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the subject from all angles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Koidi and the developers

Kodi Vs Kodi Youtubers, Kodi Is Dead? , Easy Fix Youtubers (F*ck FMC) Kodi Fork Is A Joke

Published on 17 Feb 2016

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------------------------------------
husham and the youtubers

R.I.P KODI 2 ME!! FMC 100% WORKING NEEDS MINOR TWEAKS BUT OMG ITS AMAZING -FREEDOM MEDIA CENTER

Published on 17 Feb 2016

SUBSCRIBE TO SOULLESS FOR MORE FMC NEWS AND WHEN IT RELEASES .
HE IS NOT DOING IT FOR FAME AND REALLY DOESNT WANT IT RELEASED, BUT HE WILL RELEASE IT TO THE PUBLIC WHEN IT IS DONE. NOW HE IS THE ONLY DEVELOPER WORKING ON THE CURRENT PROJECT.AND IS DOING AN AMAZING JOB GO SUBSCRIBE TO SOULLESS
Code:
-------------------------------------------------------
And the man behind FMC

FMC STOP THE RUMORS

Published on 16 Feb 2016

This video is shut everyone up and clarify why the project was started and who is involved. I am the sole dev on this project. It was never meant for people to download. I am going to release a public version next week on my channel just for Windows. I need some time to streamline it to my liking. This is something that was for personal use. The other forks and the main app will never go away. If you don't like the main app there are plenty of other forks you can use. I just made this one to my liking and will continue to edit it for myself and my liking.

Code:

Last edited:
will never need to use it nor have the desire either no change imminent for me

will never need to use it nor have the desire either no change imminent for me

The post has nothing to do with whether you want to use it or not

The post is looking at the subject from all angles

its still kodi end of the day

Why change when theres no need to, someone likes to play devils advocate.

I must be going blind, I cant see any suggestion for change in my post

The post is "Looking at the subject from all angles"

if it aint broke & all that which it aint
maybe FMC will be the best ever but i seriously doubt it

More clarity on the subject

What The “KODI War” is all about

Code:

First they said that people are selling Kodi?
How can you sell Kodi?
I don`t see people selling Kodi but Android boxes, I don`t buy Kodi I am buying a Android box

And the YouLubers are saying that "Kodi" are stealing/taking money from them?
How are "Kodi" doing this? lol

more & more b*llsh*t twats

done...............................

Last edited:
just do as kodi ask ffs do not mention kodi & all are happy it aint rocket science
with your posts like this all you are doing is feeding the youtube twats even more cash as ohh lets go see this lol
personally ignore it all i find best option

Last edited:
Back