Flashed xbox360 question

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My sons xbox is flashed but he has now decided he wants to play games on line, can I just change the dvd rom or is there more to it than that.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

You will need the latest firmware flashing to the drive. When was it originally flashed and what dashboard is it running?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Answer to that is dont have any idea it was flashed about 2 years ago, can I just replace the dvd drive so I can always go back to a flashed xbox if needed.

If you wanna online it needs to have the original DVD drive installed with the latest LT firmware flashed to it

Cheers m8, need to find a flasher now :)

I'm in the north west and can do it if your near me

Im west midlands m8

If you struggle you could post me the drive only if you can take the 360 apart. Is it the phat or slim console?

If you struggle you could post me the drive only if you can take the 360 apart. Is it the phat or slim console?

Its the old phat model m8 I think I still have the keys from when it was orignaly flashed

Simple to flash really. Like is said... If you struggle to find someone...

You might have to update the dashboard online first though before you take the drive out to get it flashed. But this could restore the drive back to stock firmware then a re flash of custom firmware is needed

bit more info Naspter

is is phat are slim ?

you will have to flash the drive back to stock firmware (using the dvd key)

you probs will have it all ready have m8

well thats if you got the key saved and the dump file ect form the bloke that flashed it in the first place ?

not done one for a bit but could sort it out for you ...

all i would need is the dvd drive out of the console

Cheers spud1966 will have a word with my son see what he wants to do, taking it out is not a problem did that last time it was flashed. It a phat xbox m8 few years old now.

no probs m8 sort the drive out and i can do it for you ;)

Back