flashcontent corrupt

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just tried to update my mates box with a newer image. lcd screen displaying "flash content corrupt". on the tv it only loads as far as the "loading screen" on some images and on others it loads but get the "waiting for time error". also cant ftp services and bouquets in as cant establish a connection with the corrupt flash. i dont have a null modem cable to get a bootlog, sorry, but any help would be appreciated.

Can you try a service scan when it fully boots up also try a enigma image.

Thanks for the reply Fergal.
I managed to get the Dons Tardis on via IFA although lcd still says image is corrupt. IFA boot manager displayed "nfsd: NFS_READ: cannot send reply" in every line of the progress ?
I am currently messing with cams at the moment since I've had a few freezes - but at least I've got a picture !!
I'm at the stage now that I'm scared to change any more settings because I'm certain there is something wrong with the hardware, although I'm no expert!!
I tried to set my location but on reboot I lost the picture with the clock set at1.00. I FTP'd services and bouquets back in then rebooted and got the picture back.
This is doing my head in - I might try with Enigma tomorrow but if the problem is with the hardware then I'm wasting my time.

this image is freezing on o all three available cams, mgcam, newcam and evocam.
were do i get IFA 1.56, i dont see it in the downloads.
thanks for your help

thanks fergal.

do you think a different version IFA will help ?

do you have any gut feelings about what corrupt flash content means ?

i only suggested you use ifa 1.5.6 because of this error
"nfsd: NFS_READ: cannot send reply" in every line of the progress ?
new version of ifa back the image up of the box before flashing the new one on and sometimes it struggles because of the pc setup, version 1.5.6 does not back the image up it just flashes the new one on.

Post a flashlog and a bootlog.

Back