Firmware's here

So I can not use this new firmware unless I have a specific dvd writer with specific firmware installed?

Does that mean my trusty old Pioneer 115 can not burn these corectly?

So I can not use this new firmware unless I have a specific dvd writer with specific firmware installed?

Does that mean my trusty old Pioneer 115 can not burn these corectly?

you can still use your normal burner using the truncated game method (not advisable for online) , but you will need to inject each game that requires it with its own data, either using abgx when its out automatically, or by using xbox blah blah, cant remember, so if your not fussed about going online, just wait till abgx is out and keep playing as you are without taking the update

Last edited:
you can still use your normal burner using the truncated game method (not advisable for online) , but you will need to inject each game that requires it with its own data, either using abgx when its out automatically, or by using xbox blah blah, cant remember, so if your not fussed about going online, just wait till abgx is out and keep playing as you are without taking the update

OK, so I can just burn them as I normally do but I need to patch the game beforehand with the correct topology patch?

I've been playing XDG3 games burnt using the Truncated method, does the truncation method remove some of the data, if it does then how on earth does the game boot at all? :err:

am i right in thinking all ap25 enabled games need patching,i ask as i updated my sons firmware earlier ,and his copy of hot pursuit gives unrecognized format error

Just checking, I have phat lite-on DG-16D2S Rev 74850c, so I use the firmware called LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin.

Is that right?

Back