Firefox Updates

Big security flaw in last release hence the quick patch. Just don't understand why they have to release so quickly. Other than security issues surely 1 a month or every 2 months is sufficient... how important can these new additions be, even with HTML5 compatibility tweaks?

I say keep the updates coming thick and fast! :)

I have noticed recently that on 15.1 it was hanging a fair bit but I've just updated so hopefully it'll improve or its off to chrome!

I say keep the updates coming thick and fast! :)

I have noticed recently that on 15.1 it was hanging a fair bit but I've just updated so hopefully it'll improve or its off to chrome!

I went to chrome but started having problems with that so came back to firefox,have just updated and hopefully it will be better :)

came off firefox a long time ago. seems like its no longer a final release more like a nightly build thing going on.

I'll give this latest update a go, if still problems will give Chrome a try. Been with Firefox quite some time.

I find Firefox works okay, then they do an update and it's hopeless again. I then end up using Chromium, find it works real good. :)

Ive just moved back to firefox from google chrome and surprisingly find it alot faster..... used firefox years ago but after constant updates it began to slow down,seems ok at the min :)

hi Zoo dont forget to get a few addons

like adblock plus, adblock plus popup addon and British English dictionary if nothing else

try pale moon firefox based but quicker

I noticed a lot of commercial companies are using the need for updated commercial plug-ins to their advantage. For example AI Roboform, the password manager and for filler. If I don't buy a yearly subscription then I can't download the updates for their browser integration plugin(which Mozilla are continuously making out of date with their API changes). Pow!, Mozilla force users to update, 3rd party software then no longer works, 3rd party offer new compatible plug-in for a cost. AI must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Back