Fight Night 4: Shite or Right?

Fight Night 4: Shite or Right?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

english

Inactive User
Reaction score
I played it for 2 minutes after I realised the button method was gone . WTF? Don't give me that noob rubbish either ur the noob for not knowing how to use buttons AND toggle :)

It looks like the best game in the world, so why mess with the controls? Is it because it causes too many problems with shite american/chinese connections? humphh. Shite. Update Needed.

good, i dont mind using the stik controls for grapples on ufc, but the main buttons are the best way for boxing, stand up fighting imo

Haven't played the other realeases and got straight into this using the anologue sticks, personally think it would be better than buttons as you seem to have more control over your punches etc.

it works really well with the sticks, i was skeptical until i tried it problem with fight night is its too easy, i was even able to get the achievements for beating ali / tyson on g.o.a.t. first attempt and im usually pretty shite at games lol

it works really well with the sticks, i was skeptical until i tried it problem with fight night is its too easy, i was even able to get the achievements for beating ali / tyson on g.o.a.t. first attempt and im usually pretty shite at games lol

You can come and do those achievments for me then lol, they keep winning on points, also what boxer did you use

they are releasing an update for it soon and it will have the old button controlls back

good news m8
ive only played 4 for 10 mins and it was rotten but with the old controlls it should be brilliant

any idea when they are updating it?

EA SPORTS™ will also be releasing a free downloadable game update by early September that will allow gamers to use face buttons on the Xbox 360 and PS3 game controllers to throw punches, hooks, uppercuts and haymakers.

Last edited:
You can come and do those achievments for me then lol, they keep winning on points, also what boxer did you use

I used a custom boxer as you get another achievement for doing so! a good trick to try is setting the game to one round then just keep nipping in with a few good hooks then back off blocking, as long as you dont get knocked down you should edge it on points or if your lucky, an early ko!
may not be the most heroic way of doing things but gamerscore is gamerscore lol :banana:

Back