Fifty shades of chocolate

die5el

Inactive User
Reaction score
Mr Cadbury met Miss Rowntree on a Double Decker. It was just After Eight.s They got off at Quality Street . He asked her name. 'Polo, I'm the one with the hole,' she said with a Wispa. 'I'm Marathon , the one with the nuts,' he replied. He touched her Cream Eggs, which was a Kinder Surprise for her. Then he slipped his hand into her Snickers, which made her Ripple. He fondled her Jelly Babies and she rubbed his Tic Tacs. Soon they were Heart Throbs. It was a Fab moment as she screamed in Turkish Delight. But 3 days later his Sherbet Dip started to itch ........... turns out Miss Rowntree had been with Bertie Bassett who had Allsorts.

I think I know them, do they live in Pontefract?. You need lots of lolly around there and I believe there Daughter Dolly mixes with allsorts the dirty bassett. Sorry forgot to add there neighbours were a lovely couple as well they were jew,jews. Pmpl :Laugh:

Last edited:
I think I know them, do they live in Pontefract?. You need lots of lolly around there and I believe there Daughter Dolly mixes with allsorts the dirty bassett. Sorry forgot to add there neighbours were a lovely couple as well they were jew,jews. Pmpl :Laugh:

You're Milka-ing this now...

At first I thought "How Dairy Milk this any further?" then I decided just to join the Club, this is Bounty end sooner or later.

Taxi??!!

At first I thought "How Dairy Milk this any further?" then I decided just to join the Club, this is Bounty end sooner or later.

Taxi??!!

No taxi mate, I like it, stick with me kid, and you will almost be as good as your Uncle miggy. ;)

No taxi mate, I like it, stick with me kid, and you will almost be as good as your Uncle miggy. ;)

Of course, making a witty post is no Picnic but the thread needs a Boost or it's gonna go all Curly Wurly ;)

Of course, making a witty post is no Picnic but the thread needs a Boost or it's gonna go all Curly Wurly ;)

We went for a walk today H, it was freezing I had to put my caramac on. A man came up to us and asked if we knew where the local dime bar was?. I said no I don't! but if you go around that corner you can ask blackjack he might know, but be careful though I said because he has never forgot the day when he lost his Mojo it was such a sweet affair H.

We went for a walk today H, it was freezing I had to put my caramac on. A man came up to us and asked if we knew where the local dime bar was?. I said no I don't! but if you go around that corner you can ask blackjack he might know, but be careful though I said because he has never forgot the day when he lost his Mojo it was such a sweet affair H.

I hold my hands up lol

We went to the arcade to play Skittles. it was a lovely Spring day and there was a lovely Rowntree in front of us and it was full of peardrops. We walked hand in hand with our love hearts beating faster and faster it was no use H. The time had come for us to twix together under the moonlight we could see the galaxy stars above us twinkling. That meant only one thing?. We was in full flow when this little man passed us. The wife said he looked sweet?. I said he was definitely a midget gem and she fully agreed. We went to Bournville last year H, I didn't like it, it was to dark and mysterious.

Back