FIFA 2011 code???

Jae

Inactive User
Reaction score
To play online you need a code, which is on the manual , and I obviously havnt got that! Just wondering if anyone knows how to get one?

Many thanks

To play online you need a code, which is on the manual , and I obviously havnt got that! Just wondering if anyone knows how to get one?

Many thanks

theres two bars codes at the buttom of the pages it int that its the bar code at the top of the pages on the back that you need if you havent got one go back to the shope were you got the game and tell me if you got the game online go back to them if you dont want 2 you can get it on line for about £7

read the first post, he hasnt got the manual because its a dl'd game.

OP

if you want a code go buy the game or purchase one from the marketplace,
i presume the option to buy on marketplace or fifa store in game is there because you have that option on ps3 to buy a code from the psn store.

or did you think someone was going to chuck one your way lmao good luck with that one.

I've never been online b4 and was gonna have a go till I read this. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just want to clarify. Am I right in saying you HAVE to in effect buy the game legitimately to play it online as you need its bar code? Also does this apply to all games?

yes to play online you need legit game or to buy a code to play online.

not seen it on 360 as i dont have it but on ps3 there an optionto buy thecode so i imagine its the same on the 360.

Just don't fancy buying the game or paying £11 to get the points needed to play!

Other option is to Use someone elses who doesn't play online (yet) ha!

If someone has a 360 one, post the code and maybe I could guess one?

Decided to just renew my fee for 24 months for £67 but i get 1800 points aswell.

Not bad

Wouldnt be suprised if your console gets banned in November when the next wave of bans come around!

guys

i have just given my fifa 2011 to a friend at work but she reckons her son cant play as he needs the code?
now i have used the code on my machine so what happens now? how can i transfer my code over to him?

im puzzled

guys

i have just given my fifa 2011 to a friend at work but she reckons her son cant play as he needs the code?
now i have used the code on my machine so what happens now? how can i transfer my code over to him?

im puzzled

you cant one code per game, its so they can cash in on the 2nd hand market.

usually they get nowt when a game is sold 2nd hand, but now if you want to sell it the poor sod whobuys it has to pay for a code to play online, that way they still benifit from 2nd hand sales.

Id imagine its tied to your gamertag, so unless they use your gamertag they need a new code!

Back